Bouknight thinks he's ready, wanted to play Saturday! Help is on the way maybe Wednesday | The Boneyard

Bouknight thinks he's ready, wanted to play Saturday! Help is on the way maybe Wednesday

Reaction Score
"Bouknight, whom Hurley said pushed the medical staff hard to let him play Saturday, will be a game-time decision Wednesday night against Providence."

He must really be 'jonesin' sitting on that bench unable to help the team. Great reason to be optimistic: Linky

Reaction Score
I wonder if this was put out there because of the slight confusion from the coaches show the other night. There was a thread about it on here how maybe Bouknight was mailing it in for the rest of the season to focus on his future. Im happy that has been officially put to rest.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I wonder if this was put out there because of the slight confusion from the coaches show the other night. There was a thread about it on here how maybe Bouknight was mailing it in for the rest of the season to focus on his future. Im happy that has been officially put to rest.
You mean chef said Bouk was sitting because of a personal agenda.

Reaction Score
If Bouk wants to play let him play. He should threaten to enter the draft right now if he can't play on Wednesday.

Reaction Score
This is literally what he said. Bouk pushing to play 2/6, medical staff said no. 3 practices he’ll be good for 2/10 way better than your “source” who says Gtown lol.
I hope ppl have this same energy going the other way when he doesn’t play that’s all I’m saying.

Reaction Score
I hope ppl have this same energy going the other way when he doesn’t play that’s all I’m saying.
I get that you’re involved in a “who’s right” deal here, but are you actually a UConn fan? In other words, are you going to be mad if he plays Wednesday? If the answer is yes, there’s 0 chance you’re a true fan

Reaction Score
I get that you’re involved in a “who’s right” deal here, but are you actually a UConn fan? In other words, are you going to be mad if he plays Wednesday? If the answer is yes, there’s 0 chance you’re a true fan
Why would I be upset if he plays?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I’d love him to go out there and drop 20 or so on Providence in a convincing W. There will obviously be some rust but the fact it’s not a lower body or his dominant hand gives me some hope he’ll be close to 100% fairly quickly

Doesn't have to be a convincing W, just a W would be good enough for me

Don't think our Big East Brothers care for us too much. Nothing is going to be easy

Reaction Score
Sounds like you’re not rooting for him to suit up on Wednesday,
Nope....I disagreed with a return date that @Kenny11 had put out there. Then @Hurleyman216 thought he was so well informed and connected that he knew more about the situation than I do. So I’m just sticking to what I know.

C

Chief00

"Bouknight, whom Hurley said pushed the medical staff hard to let him play Saturday, will be a game-time decision Wednesday night against Providence."

He must really be 'jonesin' sitting on that bench unable to help the team. Great reason to be optimistic: Linky
Chief is all smiles - despite Saturday’s loss it’s been a great week for Chief and the team - with Bouknight aligning with showing the NBA GMs what a crazy a_s leader/competitor he is - and could go top 5 - if he pulls it off. And enabling that is a dependable schedule now - where the team plays every 3/4 days and if an individual needs to be weeded out - we do that but don’t blow up the entire team or game. The NFL has been very successful with that approach. It’s all coming together now and Chief would like to thank the people who made it possible - you know who you are! Without a dependable schedule, it made no sense for Bouknight to come back.
Chief tells the squad - play on!

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It had to kill him to watch us lose games we should have won while he was out. I am extremely interested to see how the team plays with him now. Despite the losses, Martin got better, Sanogo got better, Gaffney got better, and Jackson showed he deserves to play. So he's rejoining a better team than he left.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom