Bouknight Replacement | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bouknight Replacement

Reaction Score
Is there a chance JB will never play another minute in a UConn uniform with Covid and all? It just dawned on me that with a season far from guaranteed there’s an outside chance we have seen the last of him and that would be devastating. Not trying to be Debbie downer at all just haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere

If the season is cancelled, JB would be competing in the draft against two years of players, last year's and those from the upcoming cancelled year, so for him to leave after one year the scouts would have to take a leap of faith and project that a slightly built, athletic, two guard with the need to work on his defense and other things is a better long term prospect than the vast majority of two year's of college and international players.
I don't see it, but would like to!

Reaction Score
Jackson and company. When you lose a great player, which most think Bouk will be this year (if we play), it's rare to have someone just step in by themselves and replace them. Hopefully, all the returning players continue to develop and the frosh are what Hurley thought them to be to invite them to UConn and the loss is made up in the aggregate. That's how programs, including UConn under Calhoun sustain. That's what Hurley was hired to do and seems to be on the path to doing.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
I'm gonna get crucified for this but Bouk has a lot to prove on the defensive end before he's league bound. He needs to have a big year which he is definitely capable of. If season is cancelled I really can't see him leaving.

Reaction Score
Jackson and company. When you lose a great player, which most think Bouk will be this year (if we play), it's rare to have someone just step in by themselves and replace them. Hopefully, all the returning players continue to develop and the frosh are what Hurley thought them to be to invite them to UConn and the loss is made up in the aggregate. That's how programs, including UConn under Calhoun sustain. That's what Hurley was hired to do and seems to be on the path to doing.
What a great problem to have. These are elite level problems that we haven’t had the luxury of having in recent years

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom