Bouknight on VT visit | The Boneyard

Bouknight on VT visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
2019 guard James Bouknight talks Virginia Tech visit, Miami up next | Zagsblog
“The visit went well,” he said. “I had a good time, they have a nice campus and a great staff. I like what they have to offer there.”

With Buzz Williams’ program losing several seniors, Bouknight could play a key role.

“I would have a big role,” he said. “They have four seniors leaving so there’s a lot of playing time. But I’m still going to continue to go on theses visits. I still haven’t made any decisions.”

Reaction Score
Prettt bland stuff there, nice. Miami might try to use sacks of money to plug the developing holes in the dam, it’s their MO. But the cracks are simply propagating too quickly.

Reaction Score
Following on instagram, his visit looked pretty vanilla. He even would post VT stuff, but always use the hashtag #notcommited

Reaction Score
V-Tech may have 4 guards leaving thats correct but still should still have starters Justin Robinson and Alexander-Walker back for their senior years. Plus Wabissa Bede will be a junior and they have a couple 3 star guards coming in this season. Not to mention Landers Nolley is 6'7 SF who likes to shoot and play like a guard.

Meanwhile we have Gilbert and Vital who should start with B. Adams as only guard. Bouknight should have plenty of minutes.

Reaction Score
Actually Vermont manages to put a decent team on the court for schools at that level. Must be the access to maple syrup that gets guys to go there. I’ll be surprised if we don’t get Bouknight. My gut feeling based on boneyard info has been we get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom