it's an in-home visit, I believe

EDIT: Fishy set the record straight below. It was a visit to a workout

Hes at school so it wouldnt be in-home. Probably with his coaches

Reaction Score
It's gotta be a good sign that:

1) We are in his top-5
2) He has yet to schedule an official visit VCU or Indiana
3) UConn is his third and last scheduled official school visit

Watching more of his game over the last couple weeks, he has a similar build, athletic ease and smooth shot to Jeremy Lamb. Between Bouknight, Polley, Brendan Adams, that's nice group of players who could bring a consistent outside element to the team that has been missing since the 13-14 season with Bazz, DD, Giffey and Boat.

Last edited:

pj

Reaction Score
It's gotta be a good sign that:

1) We are in his top-5
2) He has yet to visit VCU or Indiana
3) UConn is his third and last scheduled official school visit

Watching more of his game over the last couple weeks, he has a similar build, athletic ease and smooth shot to Jeremy Lamb. Between Bouknight, Polley, Brendan Adams, that's nice group of players who could bring a consistent outside element to the team that has been missing since the 13-14 season with Bazz, DD, Giffey and Boat.

You've gotta believe he visited the other two top contenders so he had a baseline for comparison, and is ready to commit if we give him a great visit. Game on!

C

Chief00

You've gotta believe he visited the other two top contenders so he had a baseline for comparison, and is ready to commit if we give him a great visit. Game on!

Get the pumps out. Chief staying with his prediction despite the negative naysayers. Never wavered.

C

Chief00

As a devoted Casual Fan, I'm praying we're not heading to Jamestown when we follow you.
I think you mean Jonestown LOL. We want a flood aka Jamestown. But, no worries, as information trickles out - you can see Chief was serious about September. We are emptying the toolbox and using every productive tool.
#TrustInChief

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I think you mean Jonestown LOL. We want a flood aka Jamestown. But, no worries, as information trickles out - you can see Chief was serious about September. We are emptying the toolbox and using every productive tool.
#TrustInChief

I could be like some of the others and say I meant Jamestown, RI, but I'll stick with it was late.

Reaction Score
2019 guard James Bouknight talks Virginia Tech visit, Miami up next | Zagsblog
“The visit went well,” he said. “I had a good time, they have a nice campus and a great staff. I like what they have to offer there.”

With Buzz Williams’ program losing several seniors, Bouknight could play a key role.

“I would have a big role,” he said. “They have four seniors leaving so there’s a lot of playing time. But I’m still going to continue to go on theses visits. I still haven’t made any decisions.”
That quote just screams "thanks but no thanks".

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
He has been stone cold UConn for like two months now, it would be a shame to lose to VT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom