Bouknight gets the boot | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bouknight gets the boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
CV was on the baseline near the bench. I saw his face once or twice during timeout/huddles I believe.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
CV was with him too. They were seated courtside together but hoods up/shades on. Knew they were stare but couldn't tell who they were till the half.

Reaction Score
Love that he talked to the security guard and the guard was like "I don't see nothing."
bernie sanders no GIF

Reaction Score
So who is the woman dressed like a Mennonite with Bouknight who left with him, and who is the guy with them?
I have seen her at most of UConns games.
She must be in the PR department.

Reaction Score
So who is the woman dressed like a Mennonite with Bouknight who left with him, and who is the guy with them?
Ok we know the woman but how about the guy in shades and short dreads?

Reaction Score
Gotta admit I’m pleasantly surprised by the board’s reaction to this. Half expected the “Bouk has a bad attitude” contingency to fill this thread with words like “embarrassing” and “shameful” and “this why you hardly play”.
Well, I won't disappoint you. I thought it was a punk move by JB. He is immature. It was a bad look. It was not "epic". It was embarrassing. I have been to games that Charles O, Travis Knight. RA, Bazz, have attended - all without issue. No spectator belongs on the court. The ref wasn't a punk. Didn't make it about themselves. Announcers indicated Bouk was warned more than once. It's pretty simple. Would it be epic if Corey Floyd repeatedly wandered onto the court during the game? Or some rando from 15 rows back that wanted to get a good photo or yell at the refs?

Reaction Score
That cop is a stud, handled it perfectly.

Not the a security guard's job. Ref threw him out not Gampel's security.

It absolutely is a security guard’s job to enforce the removal of a fan who was booted by one of the game’s referees.

It’s all about the chain of command.

My guess is the security guard might face repercussions for refusing to enforce it.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Yeah we know everybody loves Bouk and hates the refs. No big shocker there. But you can't keep walking on the court during a game. If it were anybody else security would have dragged him out of the building. I've never seen a a former player do anything like that before. I don't see why he he couldn't just stay off the court while cheering on his friends. The whole thing was just bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom