Bouknight Draft Watch | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Bouknight Draft Watch

Reaction Score
Yeah not good for Bouk. Looking like a Indiana at 13. Could feasibly see him slide past the lottery to the knicks or something like that as well. Mocks def not as high on him as they were late feb.

As the lone boneyard Pacers fan I would obviously love to see Bouk to PACE at 13. Indiana has a lot of guard/wings though (Lamb, Warren, LeVert, Sumner, Holiday, Brogdon, McConnell)

Edit: Indiana can't pass up Kispert... for obvious reasons.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
If Mobley falls to 5 as some predict, I wouldn't be surprised to see OKC try to move up.

I’d be floored if Mobley fell to 5.

Someone would have to love a guy like Barnes.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Kevin O'Connor from The Ringer predicts 19 to the Knicks

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Obviously he’s not going to scrimmage but is he doing athletic testing?
No need to scrimmage, there are good highlights of him torching Creighton for 40 about 9 months ago.

Reaction Score
I’m very interested to see his vertical leap numbers compared to the field. That’s gotta be today, right?

Reaction Score
I’m a Hornets fan and I’m not seeing anyone talk about their pick at 11. Malik Monk and Devante Graham are both RFAs and my guess is one of them won’t be on the roster next season. I could definitely see Bouknight sliding into the Malik Monk role if he’s not on the roster. Hornets desperately need front court help, but depending on how the draft shakes out, they still need to go BPA, they need talent to pair with Ball and some of the other younger pieces. They may trade the pick as a package to get the center they need but maybe not…

Again, all depends on how things shake out and what they plan to do with Monk but it’s a good fit if Monk is gone.
Andy Katz has him going #11 to Charlotte.

Reaction Score
Andy Katz has him going #11 to Charlotte.

Good find. Ya I think it boils down to if Monk is part of their long term plans or not. If the Hornets let him walk or trade him, Bouk makes a ton of sense. Would love to see him paired up with Melo, Bridges, Graham, PJ Washington, Hayward etc. Hornets actually have a decent roster for the first time in forever, he’d fit in really nicely with that core.

Reaction Score
No need to scrimmage, there are good highlights of him torching Creighton for 40 about 9 months ago.
Yeah that’s all it takes though. I haven’t followed the draft super close in a while but I’m pretty sure guaranteed first rounders generally don’t participate in drills and scrimmages.
Everyone used to do the athletic testing stuff but in recent years a lot of that stuff gets skipped by the top guys too. Kinda sucks as it’s fun to know what their verticals are.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Don't follow much NBA, but do the Warriors need a scoring guard with Steph and a healthy Klay?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom