Bouknight at UConn | The Boneyard

Bouknight at UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I see the next special guest for the Blue-White T-Shirt Toss.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Who is he going to be a distraction to? You think castle or Spencer are going to neglect to prepare for Marquette because bouknight stood on the sidelines for part of practice? Or you think they’re going to go party with him the night before the game?

I’m very confused

Reaction Score
Who is he going to be a distraction to? You think castle or Spencer are going to neglect to prepare for Marquette because bouknight stood on the sidelines for part of practice? Or you think they’re going to go party with him the night before the game?

I’m very confused
What if Dan Hurley and Kimani Young forget to show up to the game because they're talking to James? Or what if our fans forget to cheer because they're watching him walk to his seat? Or maybe the refs will be starstruck by an NBA player sitting courtside and forget to call fouls when Tristen Newton drives? There's so many possibilties

Reaction Score

I’m very confused
Honestly wouldn't be a far-fetched worry for some undisciplined teams around the country over the years and even here many years ago but this team is as professional as it gets from the coaches on down through all the players. Guys like Steph, Cam, and AK are choirboys. All they do is is think about basketball and practice when they're not at practice.

Being around the coaches and these players should be the best place for Bouknight. He was a foundational part of bringing the Huskies back to prominence and right now he needs to be around people who love him and want him to succeed.

Reaction Score
Happy to have him back, he is part of the family. He is back to support the team and get a little support/guidance himself. Young enough and talented enough to turn this around once he starts making the right choices, maybe this is the start. Lots of mentors he could reach out to in the UConn family.

Reaction Score
All we need is James Bouknight to cause trouble. Kimani has a huge game to prepare for. So does Hurley. He should have Stayed in Charlotte or wherever he lives these days. We do not need distractions this week.
Exactly what trouble is hurley going to let him cause. Turn your back on him at his lowest moment, i think not. Hopefully he turns things around. I doubt he will receive another opportunity but hope i am wrong. He needs help and hopefully Hurley and staff can help him find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom