Bouk #12 In Latest BR Mock Draft | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bouk #12 In Latest BR Mock Draft

Reaction Score
You're never going to convince me he had the better freshman season.
When did I say that? I only pointed out that the sample size is 35 games.

Also, a better freshman season does not equate to being a better NBA prospect.

Reaction Score
Yes.
I forgot how freakishly long his arms were/are. Virtually unblockable with that release point. They both possess that seemingly effortless scoring ability...no pun intended

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I forgot how freakishly long his arms were/are. Virtually unblockable with that release point. They both possess that seemingly effortless scoring ability...no pun intended

Bouk’s wing span is going to have a big factor in his draft upside.

Undersized SGs are not usually a hot commodity.

Reaction Score
Bouk’s wing span is going to have a big factor in his draft upside.

Undersized SGs are not usually a hot commodity.
Bouk/Lamb standing flat footed with arm extended all the way up...how much taller you think Lamb is?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
You guys don't know what you're watching, Bouknight is a better prospect than Lamb at everything you look for in an NBA player.
You think he's a better defensive player than lamb was? 4 games into his sophomore year, 2 against really bad local teams, compares to an entire season as "the guy" in the old Big East? I think people forget how special Lamb was too.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
You think he's a better defensive player than lamb was? 4 games into his sophomore year, 2 against really bad local teams, compares to an entire season as "the guy" in the old Big East? I think people forget how special Lamb was too.

You're talking about two different things. Lamb was a stud college player, but his skillset means his NBA ceiling is going to be limited. Bouknight has the skills to do whatever he wants at the NBA level. Hit the 3, beat defenders off the bounce, finish inside, get to the line (and make the FTs), rebound, and he's got great BBIQ which means he's able to make his teammates better.

You can argue that Lamb's two years were better than what Bouk has accomplished so far, but honestly it makes much more sense to wait until the end of the season to make those comparisons. If you want to now though, I'll submit that while Lamb had a great season in the old Big East, he never put up 40 in a game, let alone against a top 10 team.

Reaction Score
If Bouk stays healthy I predict he'll have a better NBA career than Lamb. Both are really talented but JB imo has a chance to be a star at the next level. He may not be Mitchell or Murray but he has the potential to get there.

Reaction Score
Not a Bouk fan?
LOL, I initially had the same reaction, however, I think poster is saying it would be great to be able to go see his games somewhat locally. but yeah, being drafted the the Knicks would not be good for Bouk's career.

Reaction Score
I think the Hornets would be a great fit for Bouk. Malik Monk gets DNP - Coaches Decision now, and their guard rotation is 3 PGs, Cody Martin and Gordon Hayward. Opportunity to start from day one. And looking a few years down the road Ball projects to be a high level distributor and defender while Hayward is a reliable #2. If Bouk can be the guy at the NBA level, Charlotte is a great spot for him.

Reaction Score
Just let him look like Danny Manning come tournament time. That too much to ask?

Reaction Score
You guys don't know what you're watching, Bouknight is a better prospect than Lamb at everything you look for in an NBA player.

Lamb was bigger and longer, which is pretty important. But skill-wise yes, absolutely, if Bouk's 3pt shooting keeps at the currently level and doesn't regress. And for the record, Bouk has good size and plenty long and has better bounce, so it's not like he's deficient in those aeras, just relatively to Lamb's freakish wingspan.

Reaction Score
I don't think of either of them as defensive stoppers but Bouknight is much more talented than Lamb offensively with the athletic and skills package that could translate to him being a star in the NBA, Lamb never had that.

Reaction Score
LOL, I initially had the same reaction, however, I think poster is saying it would be great to be able to go see his games somewhat locally. but yeah, being drafted the the Knicks would not be good for Bouk's career.
He probably meant that he gets drafted higher also

Reaction Score
Lamb has better size but Bouknight’s size is fine. Bouknight has better abilities as a playmaker and ball handler. Bouk is just more talented overall. He’s going to be in a loaded draft top to bottom though. Lamb’s draft was very good at the top.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I love how you look at mock drafts and everyone is trying to claim they spotted the next Dirk/Porzingas. These lanky euro dudes pan out like 2/689 times

Reaction Score
I love how you look at mock drafts and everyone is trying to claim they spotted the next Dirk/Porzingas. These lanky euro dudes pan out like 2/689 times

There's plenty of lanky Americans that don't pan out, either.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
These freshman Kentucky guards are soooo bad. Terrance Clarke is 0 for everything from the field, no points lol. Some mocks still have him going before Bouk.

Reaction Score
Not a Bouk fan?
LOL I am a Knicks fan. I think the franchise will change with Thibodeau coaching and hopefully Dolan will pull a Wilpon and sell the team in the next few years.

Reaction Score
What are you talking about? The NBA is full of good European players. One of them has won the last 2 MVP's and another one is the preseason favorite to win MVP this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom