Boston Thursday Roll Call | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Boston Thursday Roll Call

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I am at my seats right now. I didn't like the lack of noise from UConn fans in Brooklyn when watching from the TV.
We got to turn this into the XL Center from February 2022 when Nova visited and Hurley got ejected.
I agree as was in Barclays. We needed more fan support. I lost my voice Sunday. Now my role is reversed and hope you guys make it sound LOUD for the good guys !

Reaction Score
I can’t believe the west region in Los Angeles and the east region in Boston are the two regions in play and they put the west region as the 7 pm tip time ( 4 pm in LA) and the Boston tip time at 740?

It lacks so much sense it’s frightening
And the place in LA looks empty so far which is understandable.

Reaction Score
Yeah way more UConn fans here as expected. Not crazy like MSG though. Got loud a few times. There does seem to be a decent amount of empty seats.

Attachments

• IMG_3553.jpeg
    IMG_3553.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 67
Reaction Score
How’d we sound? My fiancé was watching on tv (we’ll be there Saturday) and said it sounded good. There were definitely some good chants going in the first quarter of the game lol then things weren’t really in contention

Reaction Score
How’d we sound? My fiancé was watching on tv (we’ll be there Saturday) and said it sounded good. There were definitely some good chants going in the first quarter of the game lol then things weren’t really in contention
When we needed to be loud, it was loud. Got loud when we needed a stop when they cut it to 3 in first half. And every point of the run from there.

Reaction Score
I just took a look at the vivid seats app to look at pricing for Saturday and it said noon.
There's no way in hell the game starts at noon, right?

Reaction Score
Look. People need to grow up. I’m am respectful as it comes. But if you are.a UConn fan and do not have a disability or child who cannot see, please for the love of god, do not ask another UConn fan to sit down when Donovan is asking us to stand up.

Pathetic.

Reaction Score
I just took a look at the vivid seats app to look at pricing for Saturday and it said noon.
There's no way in hell the game starts at noon, right?
No that was the placeholder for tonight too

Reaction Score
Props to the people who organized the pre-game at Big Night Live. Hundreds of UConn fans. President spoke as well as Dave. UConn highlights on the screens. Pretty good food as well. Thanks!

Elite Eight Pregame Reception

love to hear it! just signed up for Saturday's pregame reception let's party

Reaction Score
Props to the people who organized the pre-game at Big Night Live. Hundreds of UConn fans. President spoke as well as Dave. UConn highlights on the screens. Pretty good food as well. Thanks!
Yes! Awesome event great way to start the night.

Reaction Score
Our crowd was very good tonight, but so was Illinois and I would argue they were louder. Need to fill TD Garden Saturday

Reaction Score
Our crowd was very good tonight, but so was Illinois and I would argue they were louder. Need to fill TD Garden Saturday
I don't know if they were louder but Illinois had the 2nd most fans in the Garden by far tonight.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
For those who went to pre-game spots, where were the UConn fans? How was it? Nightshift? Other spots? Did anybody go to the Alumni event?

Reaction Score
AD and the President were there and spoke? So this must have been set up by the University? How was this not posted here?

Any word on tomorrow?

Reaction Score
AD and the President were there and spoke? So this must have been set up by the University? How was this not posted here?

Any word on tomorrow?
The event was fantastic and well worth the $25! Someone posted the link for Saturday’s event earlier in this thread. It’s open to ALL fans, not just alumni. All you have to do is register & pay. Highly recommend going if you’ll be in Boston.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom