Boston Thursday Roll Call | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Boston Thursday Roll Call

Reaction Score
I’m gonna pregame at home then walk. Might stop in at Blackmoor in Charlestown, but then will likely pop in to Night Shift and see if it’s packed. If it is, I’m gonna just fart around north station and just walk into a place that isn’t packed

Reaction Score
If you get in Post Office square after like 5pM I believe it’s $9. Then a 15 minute walk to the Garden. Have no issues getting out. North Station parking lot can take you an hour to get out of. Just have the deal with the rain. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
If you get in Post Office square after like 5pM I believe it’s $9. Then a 15 minute walk to the Garden. Have no issues getting out. North Station parking lot can take you an hour to get out of. Just have the deal with the rain. Go Huskies!
I gotta try this out one day. Have C’s season tickets and many have suggested this

Reaction Score
The Greatest Bar. Friend St.

IMG_0550.jpeg

Reaction Score
The good thing is I think people will thin out slowly during the 2nd game so it won't be a mass exodus at the end of the 2nd game like it is with Celtics games, concerts, etc. I imagine the 2nd game won't be over until 12:30 am and by that time only Iowa St. and Illini fans will be there.

Reaction Score
The good thing is I think people will thin out slowly during the 2nd game so it won't be a mass exodus at the end of the 2nd game like it is with Celtics games, concerts, etc. I imagine the 2nd game won't be over until 12:30 am and by that time only Iowa St. and Illini fans will be there.
I still can't believe they are starting a game that late and having other games overlap. Each game should be stand-alone to maximize ratings. I hate having to choose between good games.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I still can't believe they are starting a game that late and having other games overlap. Each game should be stand-alone to maximize ratings. I hate having to choose between good games.
I can’t believe the west region in Los Angeles and the east region in Boston are the two regions in play and they put the west region as the 7 pm tip time ( 4 pm in LA) and the Boston tip time at 740?

It lacks so much sense it’s frightening

Reaction Score
Sorry fellas, I have not had time to read this thread. I am on the Orange line going to the game. Can someone reply to my message with some bars Husky fans are meeting up at?

Reaction Score
LOL, the get in price in LA for the West Region tonight is down to $40.

Reaction Score
LOL, the get in price in LA for the West Region tonight is down to $40.
Prices dropping now for Garden, a lot still available, who is still trying to scalp tickets online? Sucks for all that would have gone.

Reaction Score
Having regrets not being there as prices drop. But they’ve won 5 Natties with me watching from home and I didn’t want to fk with the mojo.
Yes that means you have to stay home for sure

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom