Boogie Fland: Been hearing that there has been some Uconn buzz of late | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boogie Fland: Been hearing that there has been some Uconn buzz of late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
KY with Cal as HC is kind of mess right now and may scare away recruits. Also, the SEC is no longer a bastion for KY - AL, Auburn, TX, TN, Ok, TXAM, FL and others have risen to their level.

Stop.

1-A488237-CDF4-4480-AC59-FA11084132-B5.jpg

Reaction Score
Feel like it’s pretty early to make declarations like that. But we’ll see. And fwiw we’d be foaming at the mouth and calling that dude a salty hater if we had that recruiting class.
I'm not saying Cal has a bad class, that'd be saying UConn also has a bad class.

I'm just saying no transformative player that can carry a team on his own like an Anthony Davis is coming to UK next year and given that's what it takes for him to do well, it's far from a guarantee they do well next year.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm not saying Cal has a bad class, that'd be saying UConn also has a bad class.

I'm just saying no transformative player that can carry a team on his own like an Anthony Davis is coming to UK next year and given that's what it takes for him to do well, it's far from a guarantee they do well next year.

He had the best class in the country. If his class is meh, every other school has a class that is meh minus.

Plus, I have met a ton of college hoop and football recruiting experts in my life. Don’t put much stock in 99% of them - they are mostly meh minus people.

If I were setting odds, UK would be even money for Fland. We’re like 5-1.

Reaction Score
He had the best class in the country. If his class is meh, every other school has a class that is meh minus.

Plus, I have met a ton of college hoop and football recruiting experts in my life. Don’t put much stock in 99% of them - they are mostly meh minus people.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Had to do it.

Reaction Score
Because Boogie Fland is always the best in town?
Is this a “Yankee discount muffler” plug?

Austin... you are way off brother. This is a reference to the song "Boogie Nights" by Heatwave. A true disco era classic, and one of my favorite songs from when I was a kid. Great pull and use of the reference Waquoit!

Reaction Score
And UConn makes tournament noise. Given michatron's three horse race is down to two hopefully UNC doesn't make the tournament as well. Now that it's a two horse race instead of three it adds credibility to the factor the kid wants to be part of a winning program.
Not making the tournament can also be reason to go to said blue blood and be the savior.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score

In Hurley we trust.

Reaction Score
Why would he go there and play with Wagner? Or is it assumed Wagner is one and done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom