Boneyard Membership Stats | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Boneyard Membership Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was a Texas transplant having gone to a Texas school playing football and baseball and when i came up north i was looking for a team that played like the Texas teams played, tough physical and defensive basketball and football. the football was not so much, but the basketball under Calhoun was a joy to watch and I got hooked on UCONN. Didn't play basketball because dad said.."can't play em all son".

Reaction Score
It's funny. Mau is a wonderful guy on the basketball board, but awful on the baseball board. I can't figure out why.

To be honest my point to storrroars is I am as much a dick as any Red Sox fan over there sorry if you disagree but all of our passion during baseball is pure BS anyway. I am not the only one who shows dislike with the Sox (plenty the same with Sox fans towards the Yanks mind you) or Papi. Again it is how you perceive it I guess. I admit to being a dick at times, and really admit to enjoying it with certain people. Why not, not here to make friends just here to discuss topics and be as honest as I can be. I know that really amazes you because I'm not really like that:eek:. By the way nomar, thank you for seeing me as a wonderful guy on the basketball board I'm probably not but again, that's fine if I don't see eye to eye with everyone. I really get sideways with Viking over at the baseball board but seem to really enjoy his input on the hoops side and agree with a lot, would like to see more. Set aside passionate baseball fandom, we're all here for UConn hoops ultimately and nothing else matters.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
To be honest my point to storrroars is I am as much a dick as any Red Sox fan over there sorry if you disagree but all of our passion during baseball is pure BS anyway. I am not the only one who shows dislike with the Sox (plenty the same with Sox fans towards the Yanks mind you) or Papi. Again it is how you perceive it I guess. I admit to being a dick at times, and really admit to enjoying it with certain people. Why not, not here to make friends just here to discuss topics and be as honest as I can be. I know that really amazes you because I'm not really like that:eek:. By the way nomar, thank you for seeing me as a wonderful guy on the basketball board I'm probably not but again, that's fine if I don't see eye to eye with everyone. I really get sideways with Viking over at the baseball board but seem to really enjoy his input on the hoops side and agree with a lot, would like to see more. Set aside passionate baseball fandom, we're all here for UConn hoops ultimately and nothing else matters.

Mau, if it wasn't clear, that was a joke!!!

Reaction Score
Made my account senior year highschool going to UConn the next year. Always been a UConn fan but happened to stumble to the site really late.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Made my account senior year highschool going to UConn the next year. Always been a UConn fan but happened to stumble to the site really late.

Stumbling onto the Boneyard as a senior in high school is late? Then I really missed the duckckin boat.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
The hardcore debates and activity of the Boneyard will eventually give all of you a cerebral spinal fluid leak like it did for me. As Fishy said, "The Boneyard - so intense your brain will leak"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom