Boneyard Membership Stats | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Boneyard Membership Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Actually, it's not a case of being thin skinned, quite the contrary. In many cases it makes more sense to be quiet and keep them guessing than to open your mouth and confirm....LOL
This is how I try and operate here as well.

I type without talking, but for some reason I can't keep em quessing.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I'm relatively new here, but the site is great. The information is top-notch. Newspaper guys could get all their ideas and insight by just reading a few post-game posts. That said, being called a dumb a** is what keeps me coming back.
Well then, don't be a dumb .

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
If you are going to be a dick on The Boneyard, you need to do it with style or you will be crucified. Just the way it should be. Too much styleless dickishness to each other by a mile, but that's just me.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Is this like baseball, 5 tool poster? If it is I feel like I'm a 4 tool easy - being a dick keeps me from perfection!;)

You underestimate yourself. I've read your baseball posts on the Pro Sports forum. You are a dick.

Reaction Score
You underestimate yourself. I've read your baseball posts on the Pro Sports forum. You are a dick.

I admitted that can't you read? The fact you needed to reiterate that brings you to the next level storrs. Now go get your sore vagina checked out.;)

Here's your best of all time:

Yankee fans, to me, are all like Paris Hilton.

Such insight:rolleyes:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I admitted that can't you read? The fact you needed to reiterate that brings you to the next level storrs. Now go get your sore vagina checked out.;)

Keep developing that part of your game and you'll be a true 5-tooler!

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
I only sign in to see how quickly posts about membership can evolve/devolve into name calling... and once again, I can log off with a warm, fuzzy feeling about the many people, personalities and purveyors of purple prose here in the Yard.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

It's funny. Mau is a wonderful guy on the basketball board, but awful on the baseball board. I can't figure out why.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Never been on the baseball board, but that's a nice metaphor. Dickishness with style, as another poster said.

Reaction Score
This is my 61st season as a Fan. Primarily as a Basketball fan but I've followed soccer and football.
I played football,Basketball ,and baseball in High School
But somehow became a soccer coach and fell in love with that game.
My son who posted as AZHuskie ,(until he changed it so as not be confussed with the embarrassing rants of his Dad )told me about this site in the late 90's.
I lurked on and off until 2011, but unlike some posters here ,my work kept me away from actually posting.
I moved to AZ and worked from home for awhile until officially retiring.
I golfed 200 rounds a year from 2007 -
2011 so I didn't have much time to post.
I actually got a sign on in 2011 ,I think CR was the impetuous.
I've been an advocate of the mutual benefits of UConn to the B1G ,even when it looked like we might go to the ACC. I really don't know if that will ever happen but if it does the postscript will be it was a no brainer.

Reaction Score
PS
Fishy once put a contract out on me for excessive optimism.
I wasn't offended by the threat on my life ,but I'm still pissed at that cheapskate for the paltry amount he offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom