Boneyard Death Pool! Round 1 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Boneyard Death Pool! Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Hey!

ZenConn, pm me with an address and I will mail you off your prize!

As it turns out this was a big weekend for me, as well....I had Al Awaki in another pool...

I am sort of busy the next few days, but I will post the official beginning of the Round 2 Wednesday, at around noon.

Get your favorite picks in order.

Reaction Score
I move to vacate Robin Gibb as a winner of this pool given the fact that he sang "staying alive" and it is borderline fraudulent that he did indeed die.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
To try to keep this fair (at least, as fair as things can be in any endeavor where cheating is openly encouraged), and to set a time when I can be reasonably sure to be able to access the computer and post, I am targeting 1:00pm, Eastern Time, today, to post the Round 2 Death Pool thread.

Get your list of picks in order. Set your cell phone alarms. And be logged in and ready to go.

The good picks tend to go fast!

Don't forget....there is a limited edition BYC IX hat on the line!

(And, yes, ZennConn....you can certainly participate again, even if you have won, already. Although I am not entirely comfortable with the idea of a person who might be able to win multiple death pools. It is reminiscent of the "Midas Touch" but in a way that gives me the heebie jeebies....)

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I'll go for the low hanging fruit (and I don't mean her 90 year old ...): Betty White. My sleeper pick? Robert Redford. Some would think you can't go wrong with Clint Eastwood, but I don't think he's ever gonna die. When the Grim Reaper comes for him, old Clint's gonna be waiting for him with an ice stare and a .44 Magnum, the most powerful hand gun known to man that can blow an undead ghoul's head clean off (and remove his fingerprints if ghouls had fingerprints).

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
It's good to know someone is monitoring the 2012 Boneyard Death Pool!

And what happened to @prankster and @suzyq? @fleudslipcon? (although I think I noticed him "liking" some post). What if aliens are abducting old Boneyarders? Many would probably like it, as long as they could watch the Husky games.
Maybe they're in purgatory, aka the Women's Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom