Boneyard Death Pool! Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
pick #5- i'm leaning towards jose canseco at this point

Reaction Score
Question: is there any glory in selecting more than one person here? It feels sort of like cheating, no?

If I just posted 1.1 billion names from China, I'd win, but there'd be nothing particularly impressive about it.

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
Question: is there any glory in selecting more than one person here? It feels sort of like cheating, no?

If I just posted 1.1 billion names from China, I'd win, but there'd be nothing particularly impressive about it.

Agreed, any more than one selection is rather Squid-like.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Carrot top?! That's hilarious. Really funny man. Just curious...have you seen him live? I have seen him, Adam Carolla and Larry the Cable Guy all live and Carrot Top was by far the funniest I've ever seen .

i have not seen him, hes usually a funny guy these days. but still hes carrot top lol. he was good on a CC roast not to long ago i remember.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

the rules were changed half way thru the thread. my #1 still stands for praksters rules but my other 4 are for the 2nd game. if any of them die, don't look here for answers.

Reaction Score

Whaaat? The rules changed? I don't think we voted on that. :)

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Zsa Zsa Gabor.

With the recent passing of Dick Clark, Levon Helm, and now Chuck Colson, most internet Death Pools are being reloaded this week....

So there is no better time to start a Boneyard Death Pool, especially considering that it is the off season and everything...

Since you can't do anything without a few rules....

Here's the rules:

1. Your pick has to be living when picked. Also, nobody whose execution date is circled on the calendar.
2. Pick a celebrity. Any celebrity — though I reserve the right to nix picks I never heard of (I don’t generally follow the Dead Pool threads carefully, so if you’re unsure of your pick, call it to my attention).
3. We start from scratch every time. So if we have another pool, no matter who you had previous time, or who you may have called between rounds, you have to turn up on this very thread and stake your claim.
3. Poaching and other dirty tricks positively encouraged.
4. Your first choice sticks. If you blurt out something stupid, you are stuck with it.
5. It’s up to you to search the thread and make sure your choice is unique. I’m waayyyy too lazy to catch the dupes. Popular picks will go fast.
6. The pool stays open until somebody on the list dies. People can jump in any time. Noobs, strangers, drive-bys and one-comment-wonders — all are welcome.
7. If you want your fabulous prize, you have to entrust me with a mailing address. If you don’t want the fabulous prize, you’re too smart to be a regular. It might me forever to put the prize in the mail. Packages go by slow boat.
8. The Death Pool is now open.

This round's prize?

A genuine, limited edition "BYC IX" baseball cap....(be the envy of your neighborhood!)

Pick whomever you want.... (Mark Emmert is probably a losing pick, but he deserves to die, so wishfull thinking is also positively encouraged....)

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
With the recent passing of Dick Clark, Levon Helm, and now Chuck Colson, most internet Death Pools are being reloaded this week....

So there is no better time to start a Boneyard Death Pool, especially considering that it is the off season and everything...

Since you can't do anything without a few rules....

Here's the rules:

1. Your pick has to be living when picked. Also, nobody whose execution date is circled on the calendar.
2. Pick a celebrity. Any celebrity — though I reserve the right to nix picks I never heard of (I don’t generally follow the Dead Pool threads carefully, so if you’re unsure of your pick, call it to my attention).
3. We start from scratch every time. So if we have another pool, no matter who you had previous time, or who you may have called between rounds, you have to turn up on this very thread and stake your claim.
3. Poaching and other dirty tricks positively encouraged.
4. Your first choice sticks. If you blurt out something stupid, you are stuck with it.
5. It’s up to you to search the thread and make sure your choice is unique. I’m waayyyy too lazy to catch the dupes. Popular picks will go fast.
6. The pool stays open until somebody on the list dies. People can jump in any time. Noobs, strangers, drive-bys and one-comment-wonders — all are welcome.
7. If you want your fabulous prize, you have to entrust me with a mailing address. If you don’t want the fabulous prize, you’re too smart to be a regular. It might me forever to put the prize in the mail. Packages go by slow boat.
8. The Death Pool is now open.

This round's prize?

A genuine, limited edition "BYC IX" baseball cap....(be the envy of your neighborhood!)

Pick whomever you want.... (Mark Emmert is probably a losing pick, but he deserves to die, so wishfull thinking is also positively encouraged....)
You're one sick bastard...count me in! Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Don Rickles
Kieth Richards (one of these years)
OctaMom
Jessica Simpson's kid (big points)
Barbara Bush

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Ok, I've thrown two old guys out there in Mickey Rooney and Ernest Borgnine. As someone mentioned, old guys are too easy. Here's my young one: Macaulay Culkin. Something just isn't right with that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom