Boneyard Death Pool! Round 1 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boneyard Death Pool! Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
FREESCOOTER

said:
"The time has come. I hate to say it, but I think it is time for Coach Calhoun to hang them up. this situation is begining to feel very much like lots of others when the legendary head coach hangs around too long."

And for generally being such a Debbie Downer.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Eli Wallach The ugly in the Good, Bad and Ugly

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What an amazingly tasteless game.

Put me down for Oliva de Havilland

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Larry Hagman.
Good call. I considered this one before going with Mickey Rooney/Ernest Borgnine. The tabloids have had Hagman on death's door for the past 5 years...

Reaction Score
3rd pick: Stan Musial
4th pick: Whitey Ford
5th pick: Yogi Berra

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
wow ucdaved with some solid picks. props. i take the more suprise but good for the world picks for the most part instead of the should be soons. LK counts as both;).

4th pick- carrot top

im loving this draft im having btw. taking my time and making the best picks possible for humanity. now i must think of my 5th. has fishy been picked yet? or how about jleves x?

Reaction Score
wow ucdaved with some solid picks. props. i take the more suprise but good for the world picks for the most part instead of the should be soons. LK counts as both;).

4th pick- carrot top

im loving this draft im having btw. taking my time and making the best picks possible for humanity. now i must think of my 5th. has fishy been picked yet? or how about jleves x?
Carrot top?! That's hilarious. Really funny man. Just curious...have you seen him live? I have seen him, Adam Carolla and Larry the Cable Guy all live and Carrot Top was by far the funniest I've ever seen .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom