Boneyard Death Pool! Round 1 | The Boneyard

Boneyard Death Pool! Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
With the recent passing of Dick Clark, Levon Helm, and now Chuck Colson, most internet Death Pools are being reloaded this week....

So there is no better time to start a Boneyard Death Pool, especially considering that it is the off season and everything...

Since you can't do anything without a few rules....

Here's the rules:

1. Your pick has to be living when picked. Also, nobody whose execution date is circled on the calendar.
2. Pick a celebrity. Any celebrity — though I reserve the right to nix picks I never heard of (I don’t generally follow the Dead Pool threads carefully, so if you’re unsure of your pick, call it to my attention).
3. We start from scratch every time. So if we have another pool, no matter who you had previous time, or who you may have called between rounds, you have to turn up on this very thread and stake your claim.
3. Poaching and other dirty tricks positively encouraged.
4. Your first choice sticks. If you blurt out something stupid, you are stuck with it.
5. It’s up to you to search the thread and make sure your choice is unique. I’m waayyyy too lazy to catch the dupes. Popular picks will go fast.
6. The pool stays open until somebody on the list dies. People can jump in any time. Noobs, strangers, drive-bys and one-comment-wonders — all are welcome.
7. If you want your fabulous prize, you have to entrust me with a mailing address. If you don’t want the fabulous prize, you’re too smart to be a regular. It might me forever to put the prize in the mail. Packages go by slow boat.
8. The Death Pool is now open.

This round's prize?

A genuine, limited edition "BYC IX" baseball cap....(be the envy of your neighborhood!)

Pick whomever you want.... (Mark Emmert is probably a losing pick, but he deserves to die, so wishfull thinking is also positively encouraged....)

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I've already got a BYC IX cap...

Well....On the spur of the moment, it was the only thing I could think of that I have that might be of interest/value to the folks on the board...

These are all still brand new hats, in a box in the back of my closet....

Not all sweat stained like suzy's....

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i'm suprised Ahmadinejad hasn't been taken yet. hes quite the celeb over seas and his day are numbered.:D

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Generalissimo Franco. He's still alive, isn't he?

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Does the BY idennify participants from visits from the Secret Service, the DA, etc???

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Does the BY idennify participants from visits from the Secret Service, the DA, etc???
If it comes to our attention that any of the participants have received visits from teh Sectret Service, or a District Attorney, believe me, we will idennify the heck out of them....

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Prankster - for starting this cockamaimee thread.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Michael Douglas. Smoking after throat cancer surgery? Tick-tock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom