Boise St. Prediction Poll | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Boise St. Prediction Poll

Will UCONN beat Boise St. on Saturday?

• Heck Yeah! We are UCONN and we are winners!

Votes: 18 13.5%
  • NO! I've seen nothing to indicate we can win. (We're doomed!)

Votes: 56 42.1%
  • Only if Casey is healthy and plays the WHOLE game.

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Only if we burn Boyle's redshirt and he plays the WHOLE game.

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • I'm too depressed to answer this question right now...

Votes: 32 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ANYONE that could predict a UCONN score this year with Bob's secretive 4 sections of the season and this game being the final of the developmental section. Our starting QB gone...
They should be granted St hood or at least put on a pedestal as I do the man who invented yoga pants.
My prediction, 71 degrees 70% chance of rain, easterly winds at 9 mph, humidity at 68%...

Reaction Score
I keep reading people saying stuff about UConn continuing to get better. I guess you could make a case that the defense played better against Stony Brook than it did against BYU, but I'm not sure you'd be right given the difference in quality of the 2 teams. The offense was in my view significantly worse. I mean 15 first downs, under 250 yards total offense...against Stony Brook??? Sombody point me to where we "got better" please.

We learned how to win a game. We weren't good in the first game either. Small steps. I see certain units getting better and making progress. They need to put it all together. And first and foremost the QB needs to get better, and I don't think Whitmer can be relied upon. So yeah I think they win that game by 21 if Cochran plays or if Boyle plays (if he matches the ability that I pretend to know he has).

Reaction Score
I keep reading people saying stuff about UConn continuing to get better. I guess you could make a case that the defense played better against Stony Brook than it did against BYU, but I'm not sure you'd be right given the difference in quality of the 2 teams. The offense was in my view significantly worse. I mean 15 first downs, under 250 yards total offense...against Stony Brook??? Sombody point me to where we "got better" please.

I also don't think the defense was bad at all they gave up only 9 points and 3 of those were given up on short field when Stony Brook started the drive on the 20 thanks to Whitmer. They gave up 300 yards but 88 of them were on the last drive when we were mostly in some kind of prevent. Granted I get the idea that we want to be a team that runs all over teams like this, but we are just not there. And it doesn't bother me as much as it might have in the past. There was many other P5 teams this past weekend that struggled with teams of this caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34
Top Bottom