Boise St. Prediction Poll | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boise St. Prediction Poll

Will UCONN beat Boise St. on Saturday?

• Heck Yeah! We are UCONN and we are winners!

Votes: 18 13.5%
  • NO! I've seen nothing to indicate we can win. (We're doomed!)

Votes: 56 42.1%
  • Only if Casey is healthy and plays the WHOLE game.

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Only if we burn Boyle's redshirt and he plays the WHOLE game.

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • I'm too depressed to answer this question right now...

Votes: 32 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
With Whitmer: Boise 34-6
With Cochran healthy and playing a full game: Boise 27-24
With Boyle playing the full game: Boise 30-17
Attendance: 32,507

Reaction Score
I believe we can win with Casey. Hope he is healthy and ready to go. Boise is traveling pretty far to play at 10am. Could lead to a sluggish start for them, and I hope the rent is rocking to get our boys playing with energy. I'll be there, and I'll be loud

Reaction Score
Hate to ask, but if anyone can help with tix for this game, please let me know. Do not have the funds to buy any tickets (yes, already) and my girl loves going to these games. Even if we suck. (J187Money, thank you for the BYU tickets!)

Reaction Score
Butch said:
Hate to ask, but if anyone can help with tix for this game, please let me know. Do not have the funds to buy any tickets (yes, already) and my girl loves going to these games. Even if we suck. (J187Money, thank you for the BYU tickets!)

I have 2 extra.

Reaction Score
Since I created the poll, I oughta step up first. We need Casey at the helm the whole game or a miracle.
Go Huskies!

Edit: I DO believe in miracles, though.

Dear Fellow Boneheads!

Whitmer will have an excellent game against Boise. He got his big shot against Stony Brook and was way over anxious. The ball slipping out of his hands shook him up pretty good and affected him the rest of the game. He was probably gripping the ball tighter than normal after that and it took away his touch. I have seen Eli Manning do the same things multiple times and he is a 2X Super Bowl champion. I played golf that day and the heat was oppressive. Easy to have the club slip out of your hands from all the sweat. I am going contra on most of you and predict that Chandler Whitmer has the confidence of the coaches and his players and will lead the huskies to victory against Boise State. Although the D played great against Stony Brook, they have to protect the edge on the right side. Otherwise Jay Ajayi is going to have a field day. My prediction is UCONN 30 BSU 17.

Sincerly,

Confident Carl

Reaction Score
remember last years game vs michigan? I expect this game to be our michigan- Boise 27 Uconn 24. it's going to be a nice fall saturday in the low 70s. The crowd is going to be pumped up and barking on 3rd downs! lets doo this! #huskyup

Reaction Score
Boise St. just put up over 600 yards of offense and held Colorodo to 28 yards rushing. Open your eyes people. There is no chance we get a win on Saturday.

Boise St also put up over 400 yards of offense against Ole Miss. Held Ole miss to 71 yards rushing.

We are screwed, hate to say it but its true. We will not be able to run. The only shot we have at moving the ball is by passing with Mr. Happy Feet who can't hit the side of a barn.

Last edited:

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Dear Fellow Boneheads!

Whitmer will have an excellent game against Boise. He got his big shot against Stony Brook and was way over anxious. The ball slipping out of his hands shook him up pretty good and affected him the rest of the game. He was probably gripping the ball tighter than normal after that and it took away his touch. I have seen Eli Manning do the same things multiple times and he is a 2X Super Bowl champion. I played golf that day and the heat was oppressive. Easy to have the club slip out of your hands from all the sweat. I am going contra on most of you and predict that Chandler Whitmer has the confidence of the coaches and his players and will lead the huskies to victory against Boise State. Although the D played great against Stony Brook, they have to protect the edge on the right side. Otherwise Jay Ajayi is going to have a field day. My prediction is UCONN 30 BSU 17.

Sincerly,

Confident Carl

I'm lovin' the fact that Confident Carl is back to being confident!!! We're back, baby...

Reaction Score
Boise St. just put up over 600 yards of offense and held Colorodo to 28 yards rushing. Open your eyes people. There is no chance we get a win on Saturday.

Boise St also put up over 400 yards of offense against Ole Miss. Held Ole miss to 71 yards rushing.

We are screwed, hate to say it but its true. We will not be able to run. The only shot we have at moving the ball is by passing with Mr. Happy Feet who can't hit the side of a barn.

First off they beat Colorado State 37-24 not Colorado. Last week Colorado State beat Colorado 31-17 but Colorado barely beat UMASS in Foxboro Saturday, 41-38. So we are not talking power houses. Jay Ajayi is a really good running back and must be contained, no question but otherwise, I believe our boys will be pumped to knock off Boise. I smell an upset!

Reaction Score
First off they beat Colorado State 37-24 not Colorado. Last week Colorado State beat Colorado 31-17 but Colorado barely beat UMASS in Foxboro Saturday, 41-38. So we are not talking power houses. Jay Ajayi is a really good running back and must be contained, no question but otherwise, I believe our boys will be pumped to knock off Boise. I smell an upset!

It'll only be an upset if UConn loses :)

Reaction Score
I am a Uconn fan. I just don't see it happening. I'll save my optimism until they show me something

Reaction Score
If Casey is healthy let him play. Put him in the shotgun once in awhile and let him check-off at the line if they're bringing pressure. That might give us a better shot with him surveying the field and spreading things out. We need to be open to change until our o-line shows us something consistently.

Otherwise it's 27-17 Broncs.

Reaction Score
I'm going out on a limb, and saying that the process is coming together for the final game of preseason, we manage not to turn the ball over twice to start the game, and the East Coast travel, and noon game plays to our advantage, and we win 24-22, on a last second kick from the right hash.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I predict -
I will be there about 930/945
I will leave my tailgate at about 1140
I will be in my seat for the National Anthem
I will cheer wildly when our team is on defense (especially on 3rd down)
I will leave wondering how that happened

Reaction Score
Hello UConn fans. I'm not here to make a prediction as much as I am to ask for help and advice. I am flying in for the game with my Brother-in-law late Friday night. We are staying at a motel near the airport and are thinking about going back to the airport Sat. morning and renting a car for the day. We checked on a Taxi and it was $150.00 round trip from the motel and back after the game. My questions are about parking at the game, time from the airport, easiest route to the Rent and any other helpful advice offered. We plan on arriving early at the game as half the fun of College Football is meeting and talking football with the fans of the team you are playing. We are looking forward to a great game (no injuries) and a great experience. Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom