Boeing Brown | The Boneyard

Boeing Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You missed this telling quote, "I had UConn higher on my list, but I didn't like what their fans wrote about ACC teams on message boards."

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
he has 3 offers right now, he just hasn't made them public. rumor is that psu/usce/iowa have offered but don't take me up on that.

Reaction Score
What South Carolina has to their advantage is that Spurrier used to be a pro QB. If UConn ends up in a same conference as UCF, maybe his father can convince him UConn is the place to be. :D

Reaction Score
The problem is UCONN waits too long to offer, senior year instead of making 2013 offers now. Look at the 2013 CT kids with offers to BC, Syracuse, etc already...Boeing has three offers in hand, he is close to two more...SEC, Big Ten and ACC. He has been to two UCONN games with coaches. Why they are waiting to offer is beyond me, his Dad was quoted saying if UCONN offers they would commit, but that was during the summer. Now who knows. UCONN has no 2013 offers out there, or very few beyond the Red Lion player. I think his family would want him to go to UCONN, but his Dad played at UCF, I don't think anything is done yet, but please HCPP make the offer. A friend who knows the family said he has trips planned to South Carolina, Penn State (Again), Illinois, Northwestern (again), Indiana, NC State and Notre Dame (Again). He did make two UCONN games even last week vs South Fl.

Reaction Score
You missed this telling quote, "I had UConn higher on my list, but I didn't like what their fans wrote about ACC teams on message boards."

lmaooooooo

Reaction Score
its nothing personal with how the STAFF works. every kid on UCONNs board, except a few ( devin fuller, wayne morgan ) got offered right away.
this STAFF is not just going to throw offers around without giving a full
evaluation! malik golden had waited for the uconn offer and went with PSU. If the player is really sincere with UCONN in heart, time will tell!
example Dobbs a kid i mentor and talk to on a regular basis, is grounded with Uconn, waited 6 months to be offered. now Dobbs is currently nationally #14 prep player in the NATION, and the phone continues
to ring for him at MILFORD. BC' NC STATE' IOWA' loves Dobbs but
he has his blinders on and standing strong with his heart and UCONN!
Boeing Brown has a very bright future and will love to cheer the kid on
at the RENT down the road. if BB wants UCONN only time will tell!
if kid has the offers they should be bought forward so the STAFF can
see it's foreal and make a move! i support all the CT. H.S. PLAYERS
and would like to see BB stay home, with Dobbs and Cochran, Delorenzo, Reddick.

Reaction Score
Can anyone really be surprised that UConn hasn't gone on the "offensive" with this kid. On the field and off the field, the Huskies continue to find it difficult to "score".

Reaction Score
winning on the field goes a long way with recruits like these... Gotta show more when the lights come on...

Reaction Score
its nothing personal with how the STAFF works. every kid on UCONNs board, except a few ( devin fuller, wayne morgan ) got offered right away.
this STAFF is not just going to throw offers around without giving a full
evaluation! malik golden had waited for the uconn offer and went with PSU. If the player is really sincere with UCONN in heart, time will tell!
example Dobbs a kid i mentor and talk to on a regular basis, is grounded with Uconn, waited 6 months to be offered. now Dobbs is currently nationally #14 prep player in the NATION, and the phone continues
to ring for him at MILFORD. BC' NC STATE' IOWA' loves Dobbs but
he has his blinders on and standing strong with his heart and UCONN!
Boeing Brown has a very bright future and will love to cheer the kid on
at the RENT down the road. if BB wants UCONN only time will tell!
if kid has the offers they should be bought forward so the STAFF can
see it's foreal and make a move! i support all the CT. H.S. PLAYERS
and would like to see BB stay home, with Dobbs and Cochran, Delorenzo, Reddick.

Uconnfootball12, don't you speak to or know Boeing or his family, I thought I saw that on the old board and he seemed die-hard UCONN. I had heard or read from the camp comments, Boeing would have or would commit to UCONN if they offer, but as you pointed out, they are really slow. I would hate to lose BB to Penn State or South Carolina, but you can see he is getting a lot of attention from these programs. I don't blame him for not making offers public, get recruited because they want you, not because others do. Also read at O-D4life he is playing in the Offense-Defense All-American Junior Bowl in Dallas Cowboys Stadium this December and made it to the USA Football U19 team roster for USA vs The World. Talk about great experiences on a national stage!

Reaction Score
We've got three home games in November, and juniors are allowed unlimited unofficial visits as far as I know.

I hope the kid can make it up to the stadium in a couple weeks. Syracuse game should be a blast.

Reaction Score
Anyone think this could be a power play from the BB camp to maybe try and put the pressure on UConn to offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom