Boeheim's such a tool. | The Boneyard

Boeheim's such a tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He flipped out on Doyle during the press conference for asking if he's coming back next yr.

Doyle: "When do you think you'll decide or announce whether you're coming back next year, or do you know?"

Boeheim: "Whoever even said--why would why would you even ask that question? Well, I expect it from you...I know you. Why ask that question...are you going to ask John Beilein that question?"

Doyle: "Well we ask 19 year old kids the same question they handle it better than you are"

Boeheim: "You ask 19 year old kids if they're going to retire? Really?!"

Doyle: "If they're going to be back next year"

Boeheim: "If you're going to say something smart at least be smart."

Doyle: "I didn't say retire.If you're going to be smart at least get it right."

Boeheim: "I am right."

Doyle: "Now are you coming back next year or not?"

Boeheim: "I told you I'm not going to answer that question because...unless you ask every coach that question. You gonna ask John if he's retiring or not coming back next year? I've never indicated at any time that I'm not coming back next year. Ever."

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
I actually love it when he loses and does that.......it makes him and his university look petty

Reaction Score
What a baby. He is unreal. First Andy Katz isn't loyal enough and now this. He is pathetic. I used to respect Boehiem but he has become pathetic. I'd love to hear his answer
when someone asks him, "so coach, how come you can't teach man to man when your zone is getting torched?" Go away boeheim you overrated bum.

Reaction Score
What a baby. He is unreal. First Andy Katz isn't loyal enough and now this. He is pathetic. I used to respect Boehiem but he has become pathetic. I'd love to hear his answer
when someone asks him, "so coach, how come you can't teach man to man when your zone is getting torched?" Go away boeheim you overrated bum.

um, hahaha I love it!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
since I despise the press, and I despise Doyle, I actually side with JB on this one

it's the press trying to create a story, and JB never said he's even considering it. Just internet rumors have said such, and they're BS far more often than not

although I think a better response would be "I'm coming back, next question". That would have burst Doyle's bubble. Instead he fed the man

Reaction Score
since I despise the press, and I despise Doyle, I actually side with JB on this one

it's the press trying to create a story, and JB never said he's even considering it. Just internet rumors have said such, and they're BS far more often than not

although I think a better response would be "I'm coming back, next question". That would have burst Doyle's bubble. Instead he fed the man

They're both idiots. Doyel is always a joke. But Boeheim has publicly considered it.

Reaction Score
I'd actually side with Boeheim, or any coach for that matter. Guys like Doyel, Forde,Parrish, etc are the real tools in all of this.

Reaction Score
I own a PhD in Syracuse Hate and I really think Boeheim has become impossible to cheer for, but Doyle is such a loser and his questions and follow-up are just unprofessional.

Boeheim just got to a Final Four. He looks healthy (his wife still looks nice and healthy)- so why should retirement even be brought up? If he's doing his job well, and I think we can all agree that a FF for them is quite an accomplishment and a once in a decade type thing, he shouldn't have to answer that question.

Reaction Score
.....he got another shot in on the AAC in regards to not retiring yet......he's turned into the same person as his "fans" - like they all have this huge jealousy of UConn and can't stop thinking about them! It's laughable........"...there's more BE teams in the ACC than the AAC.." Why would he even say that?

Reaction Score
Can't believe there are this many people siding with Gregg Doyle. Bohemian said a week ago that he was coaching next year, so this is just Gregg being the biggest in the world again. It's too bad Jimmy reacts this way because it's giving Doyle exactly what he wants.

Reaction Score
Can't believe there are this many people siding with Gregg Doyle. Bohemian said a week ago that he was coaching next year, so this is just Gregg being the biggest in the world again. It's too bad Jimmy reacts this way because it's giving Doyle exactly what he wants.

Not siding with Doyel he is a ......but JB has become one in the same! Not at all a likable coach anymore, maybe it was the Fine thing or maybe it's the pressure of all the crap he has swept under the rug for years and years, no matter he has become a whiner, or a worst one shall I say!

Reaction Score
It's hard to be happy when you can't win the big games and all you can do is think about how many Ws you are going to have to give back when they start vacating them for cheating and lying for years about grades and drugs.
Think about it- you are at the FF you lose (as usual) and now you get to have all your dirty secrets (ones that do not involve sexual abuse- because those are already out there) dragged up from under the rock were they have lived the last few years.
We need to come up with some nickname for this team moving forward- we certainly got enough "U-con-vics" from them over the years.

PE-TOOWEY!!!! I spit on them. There I feel better.

Reaction Score
Boeheim is the biggest sore loser in the game. Always has always will be. He has zero class

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Doyel is Tool #1 here.

Reaction Score
.....he got another shot in on the AAC in regards to not retiring yet......he's turned into the same person as his "fans" - like they all have this huge jealousy of UConn and can't stop thinking about them! It's laughable........"...there's more BE teams in the ACC than the AAC.." Why would he even say that?

Wha? Did he really say that? And UConn fans are still rooting for this joker?

Reaction Score
Not siding with Doyel he is a ......but JB has become one in the same! Not at all a likable coach anymore, maybe it was the Fine thing or maybe it's the pressure of all the crap he has swept under the rug for years and years, no matter he has become a whiner, or a worst one shall I say!

Maybe be it's because of the NCAA sniffing around the campus most of the year. What a crabby nosepicker.

Reaction Score
Wha? Did he really say that? And UConn fans are still rooting for this joker?
Who is rooting for Boeheim? The guy clearly has an inferiority complex when it comes to Calhoun and UConn. Maybe it has something to do with the fact the the good Jim achieved things Boeheim hasn't in much less time. The debate here is who are bigger tools, journalists like Doyel or any coach. This type of journalism happened all the time to Calhoun and people on this board were outraged and rightfully so. The problem is these internet journalists/bloggers trying to make a name for themselves, not the responses by any coach, even one as disliked as Boeheim.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
anyone else feel that they are going to have a hard time getting kids to go there in the future? they are no where near the city, they wont be playing there anymore ( their closest games will be what, bc and pitt?, boehiem will be gone within a few years and the recruits have never seen the assistant that is taking over for him after, they will not be the same in the acc as they were in the big east.

Reaction Score
anyone else feel that they are going to have a hard time getting kids to go there in the future? they are no where near the city, they wont be playing there anymore ( their closest games will be what, bc and pitt?, boehiem will be gone within a few years and the recruits have never seen the assistant that is taking over for him after, they will not be the same in the acc as they were in the big east.

Jesus, you could be talking about us with all that. They'll be fine with the right hire.

Reaction Score
Who is rooting for Boeheim? The guy clearly has an inferiority complex when it comes to Calhoun and UConn. Maybe it has something to do with the fact the the good Jim achieved things Boeheim hasn't in much less time. The debate here is who are bigger tools, journalists like Doyel or any coach. This type of journalism happened all the time to Calhoun and people on this board were outraged and rightfully so. The problem is these internet journalists/bloggers trying to make a name for themselves, not the responses by any coach, even one as disliked as Boeheim.

Doyel is a tool. His question however was innocuous and proper and asked of a million other people who handled it with grace.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Jesus, you could be talking about us with all that. They'll be fine with the right hire.
they already have the coach in waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog