Bob Diaco | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Bob Diaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
MGolicJR57 10:03pm via Twitter for iPhone
And anyone who was at ND knows UCONN is about to have the best pregame speeches in the country. #BIA

Just the juxtaposition of the old hire under hathaway and manuel's new hire says it all. The two couldn't be more different.

One scowls, the other exhorts.

Time will tell if our optimism is well-placed, but by gosh by golly, I'm loving every minute of this.

Reaction Score
@D_Farmer: DE Stephon Tuitt tweets and then deletes. In part read: "I guess this is called come here make something out of yourself and leave."

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm extremely happy about this hire. I have to say that I had a slightly ill feeling in my stomach when it was reported that we got Lembo, although I would have supported him (that goes without saying, but I'll say it anyways).

But the Diaco hire says a lot of things:

1) We are going to go after top-notch people in football, which means we give a about the team and the fanbase.
2) He is the type of guy with the type of energy that could be here for many years to come.
3) Warde is making sound football decisions (or at least in my opinion), as I had faith that he would. It's his area of expertise, and it showed.
4) The university is probably willing to pay in order to get him away from ND and other schools. (goes back to #1)

Great hire. Feeling really good about the future...
5) We are going 13-0 in 2014.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
saYLOZa.gif

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
5) We are going 13-0 in 2014.

Damn it!!! I forgot to write the "13-0" greeting to Diaco! This is how false Lembo tweets can negatively affect a man's life...

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
nd player reactions - appears to be well-liked

http://www.ndnation.com/boards/showpost.php?b=football;pid=97482;d=this

Jaylon Smith ‏@JaeeSmiff9ENT 2m
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nicky Baratti ‏@NickyBaratti 2m
Wtf

Jay Hayes ‏@JayHayesNY 6m
Wow Coach Diaco left..

stephon tuitt ‏@DOCnation_7 1m
Lol this program!!!! Everything is kept a secret!!!! I guess this is called come here make something out of yourself and leave.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
optimism… I can't wait to see his thoughts on where he wants to take the team.

Forward progress!

Reaction Score

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wtf

Wow Coach Diaco left..

Lol this program!!!! Everything is kept a secret!!!! I guess this is called come here make something out of yourself and leave.

Loved not liked... Good coach and the kids love him.

Reaction Score

Wtf

Wow Coach Diaco left..

So basically it's the complete opposite of UConn players when PP got fired

Reaction Score
Good read on Diaco here from Cal site when they evaluated his candidacy there at the end of 2012 season.

http://www.californiagoldenblogs.co...aco-notre-dame-cal-bears-head-coaching-search

Nice find ruskin. Loved thus quote:

Defensive coordinator Bob Diaco’s ‘‘interception’’ of Brooklyn, N.Y., defensive end Ishaq Williams already is bigger than life in South Bend. When Notre Dame discovered the 6-5, 225-pound Williams — ranked 42nd nationally by ESPNU — was getting ready to visit Penn State two weeks ago, Diaco flew to New York overnight, went to Williams’ home at 4:30 a.m. and made his best pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom