Boatright mom's Xmas money | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Boatright mom's Xmas money

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Players can fix this themselves. When the first week of the NCAA Tournament rolls around you don't take the court.

Reaction Score
The valid criticism of my post? Fishy should tell Marcus & Michele Williams I said hi next time he sees them because I'm sure he had dinner with them several times when they were in Storrs at their apartment to have such intament knowledge of their life in California. Come on! People draw conclusions from what they read on the Internet like it or not. I'm not calling you cheaters. I don't care. But it doesn't change the fact that you are under the NCAA microscope and the "deflecting" on your fan site, for all the world to see doesn't look good. It makes people think you're trying to draw attention away from the situation.

And just to be clear Clothy - Uconn is not under investigation in this. Boatright's mother is.

Dont you have better things to do like rooting for your school to try to get to their first NCAA Tourney since the Clinton administration?

Reaction Score
And just to be clear Clothy - Uconn is not under investigation in this. Boatright's mother is.

Dont you have better things to do like rooting for your school to try to get to their first NCAA Tourney since the Clinton administration?

Vice, never said anything about Uconn being under investigation. And I hope to see this kid playing soon. Some of these people around here are like turtles without shells. It's not like I come here after every loss to comment. What the hell do you guys care if Dook gets a free pass anyway? And I am rooting for my own school. Today at 2 on CBS Sports Regional. And I know you'll watching. Maybe even in your friends seats at the Mullins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom