Blue blood program loses 5th straight | The Boneyard

Blue blood program loses 5th straight

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Picking on Rutgers feels like picking on your blind paraplegic little brother. Sure, there may be laughs, but it's the ultimate punching downward.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Picking on Rutgers feels like picking on your blind paraplegic little brother. Sure, there may be laughs, but it's the ultimate punching downward.
You really want to be responsible for another program crying themselves to sleep every night before ending up doing 20 for armed robbery?

Last edited:

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I think schadenfreude toward Rutgers is due to all the millions earned by their former players in the NBA. Sure, I don't really remember them sending anyone to the NBA but ....

Last edited:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
While this is funny, looking at our upcoming schedule without Bouk, I hope we don't do the same....

I had a prediction the other day that we would be 2-6 in the next 8.

But I cant even hold to that now because

1) the schedule has changed and one of the "2" was butler at home.
2) I dont even think we are going to play a "next 8" now
3) Because everything is so crazy cancellation wise we may have bouk back for the remaining 4 games (if we are lucky we have 4 more games) of the season. So Id have to readjust based on his prescence.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'd be afraid as a blue blood program fan to post this right now, just saying! :eek:

Reaction Score
The using UConn players promo thing was bad but...

remember we aren't long after a few dark years in the AAC. Also, with Bouk out at least a few more games this could go sideways or worse for a little while, easily.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The using UConn players promo thing was bad but...

remember we aren't long after a few dark years in the AAC. Also, with Bouk out at least a few more games this could go sideways or worse for a little while, easily.
It’s more a poke at their fans on various other social media who have grown so insufferably full of themselves for one decent season

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Pretttttttttttttttttty sure Rip Hamilton and Ray Allen went there. Man I thought you were a college basketball fan.

I still can't believe RU even let this get past the idea stage.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Thought this was going to be about UConn Women's bb team who went 10-21 on Thursday. :confused:

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Who even cares about Rutgers why do we put any headspace into them lol

Syracuse, I actually enjoy their demise. I could not care less about Rutgers.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
I showed this to MRS RI this morning and she could not believe it was actually made by RU. Just disbelief. She assumed that someone from UConn actually cared enough about Rutgers to take the time to make this up to make fun of them. Her quote was “there’s no way that they are really that pathetic are they?”

I still can't believe RU even let this get past the idea stage.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Who even cares about Rutgers why do we put any headspace into them lol

Syracuse, I actually enjoy their demise. I could not care less about Rutgers.
Half the guys here would probably cheer for them in a game vs us due to some perverse love of Steve Pikiell

Reaction Score
Wasn’t Mich St like top 5 beginning of year?? Between them, Dook, Kensucky, etc, the pollsters are looking realllllly smart this year. 37 points against Rutty??? Yikes.

Try doing some work for once guys instead of just voting based on the name of the school.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom