Blaudschun: Warde interviewed for Michigan AD yesterday | The Boneyard

Blaudschun: Warde interviewed for Michigan AD yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can't wait for Michigan to add a little red and grey to those uniforms. And that winged helmet is so yesterday. Wolverine eyes on the front would be so kewel!

Reaction Score
Is there any reason to care about this news one way or the other, assuming the replacement isn't a trainwreck? He has been fine, but it seems like UCONN has done more for him than vice versa.

Reaction Score
Did he monitor all this Big12 Hoopla while interviewing for the job?
I may be wrong but I have always been under the impression that the University presidents have a majority of the influence in realignment.

Reaction Score
It would be for Dunkin Donuts.
I am good friends with a retired Hartford police officer. He has told me when Mike Peters was mayor there was a big joke among the police and fire departments that if there was an event with free food or alcohol Mayor Mike was guaranteed to be there. Did Warde accept the interview for the free meal? lol

Reaction Score
His replacement should be made to interview with Boren and Gee.

Reaction Score
I am good friends with a retired Hartford police officer. He has told me when Mike Peters was mayor there was a big joke among the police and fire departments that if there was an event with free food or alcohol Mayor Mike was guaranteed to be there. Did Warde accept the interview for the free meal? lol
RIP Mayor Mike. Liver failure. Loved the guy. Way way back when I designed the Brickyard nightclub we proposed to replace the old broken storefronts with new glass paneled garage doors that could open to the sidewalk.

The Hartford Design Review Commission threw a hissy fit...not historical enough. We called for a meeting with my clients, the mayor and the commission members. After I presented the proposed design, Mayor Mike turns to the commission members and says " What da f* is wrong wit dat??"

We got approved. I believe the doors are still there.

Reaction Score
Wasn't there something in Ollie's contract about "if the AD leaves...."?

This is Just a question, so nobody freak out...I just can't remember what the bullet point was?

Ollie can leave without paying the buyout if Warde leaves, but I don't think we need to worry about that. Right now, no one else is about to give him $3mm/year.

Reaction Score
Ollie can leave without paying the buyout if Warde leaves, but I don't think we need to worry about that. Right now, no one else is about to give him $3mm/year.

That's it, thx!

Wasn't worried or insinuating anything....just the news about Warde possibly leaving rang a bell with Ollie's contract.

Reaction Score
Wait really? Why did they give him that out?

Reaction Score
It doesn't matter in regard to CR. Herbst is dealing with that. She'll probably try to hire someone with some connections if she can but I'd bet she already has a candidate list. This has been a long time in the making.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
LOL @ people who think this would be good

I don't believe it will be crippling, or anything close to that, but yeah. What is the thinking behind that? That Warde will go to Michigan and tell Delaney "By the way, you can invite UConn now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom