Blauds wants more clicks... | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Blauds wants more clicks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
"Clicks" can be a funny word depending on which font is used. In the context of this thread, that's the only profound thing I can add.
Kerning fails
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reaction Score
Why did the big east invite Creighton U all the way out in Nebraska?

The same reason the 2005-2013 Big East invited Marquette and DePaul* alongside Cincy and Louisville: good basketball schools in large media markets.

*Yes, DePaul was and still is a good hoops school, one that would demolish a lesser league than the Big East if they played in one. They were stunningly mediocre-to-bad only by comparison.

Reaction Score
*Yes, DePaul was and still is a good hoops school, one that would demolish a lesser league than the Big East if they played in one. They were stunningly mediocre-to-bad only by comparison.

*No, they are no longer a good hoops school.

They annually lose to schools from the MAC, MVC, WCC, Patriot League and Conference USA.

DePaul doesn't just lose in the Big East, they get absolutely owned. Since the creation of Big East 2.0, DePaul has won 13 conference games in 3 seasons, 6 of which were against St. John's or Seton Hall.

Reaction Score
The same reason the 2005-2013 Big East invited Marquette and DePaul* alongside Cincy and Louisville: good basketball schools in large media markets.

Why didn't the Big East go after a school in say Virginia or North Carolina. It's been argued that religion is not a requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom