Black Mirror | The Boneyard

Black Mirror

Reaction Score
Really well done, have been binging episodes. Some episodes obviously better than others but each episode is a stand alone. Very much like a modern day twilight zone, and some very good story telling. Give it a episodes.

Reaction Score
I just finished watching through season 2. White Bear and White Christmas were ruthless.

Really enjoyed Be Right Back and The Entire History of You as well. Crazy concepts.

Reaction Score
We just started watching this last night. Saw the first 2 episodes ("The National Anthem" and "Fifteen Million Merits"). Both were good, and both were effed up in very different ways. My wife is still freaked out/disturbed/disgusted with the pig scene in the first episode. It really bothered her, even a day later.

Reaction Score
Ho...leeeee sheeeeet. If you haven't yet, watch "The Entire History of You" and "White Christmas." We are through the first 2 seasons and those are by far the 2 best episodes IMO. John Hamm really good in White Christmas. Mrs. SAMCRO is still disturbed by the pig scene first episode.

For those who haven't watched yet, the nice thing is each episode is a completely different story/characters, so you can watch them in any order you want. All the episodes have been good, or at the very least.... interesting. Very big statements about how anonymous voyeurism via technology and in some episodes mob mentality are emerging and taking over society.

Reaction Score
"Entire History of You" is a terrifying possibility. While it would be helpful with prosecuting criminals, it eliminates trust between people.

For me, "White Christmas" and "White Bear" are the most screwed up. Loved John Hamm's character in the former and the fact there was so much packed into the episode.

Of Season 3, "San Junipero" was probably my favorite overall. Just a really interesting story and concept.

Reaction Score
"Entire History of You" is a terrifying possibility. While it would be helpful with prosecuting criminals, it eliminates trust between people.

For me, "White Christmas" and "White Bear" are the most screwed up. Loved John Hamm's character in the former and the fact there was so much packed into the episode.

Of Season 3, "San Junipero" was probably my favorite overall. Just a really interesting story and concept.

Shut up and dance was one of my favorites as well

Reaction Score
Just finished all 3 seasons. One of my favorite shows out there. I'm usually not a big sci-fi fan but the storylines are so vivid and realistic that you forget that this is a futuristic, dystopian society. Really makes you come to terms with how technology has already been fundamentally integrated into our lives and what the future holds. None of the episodes seem unrealistic to me.

Reaction Score
I'm waiting for the Amazon Echo episode to be made. Police in Arkansas are already hoping it can help them solve a homicide.

Some really good episodes.

Reaction Score
Hated in the Nation was my favorite. The last 10-15 minutes, with the music, was some of my favorite TV this year.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Ho...leeeee sheeeeet. If you haven't yet, watch "The Entire History of You" and "White Christmas." We are through the first 2 seasons and those are by far the 2 best episodes IMO. John Hamm really good in White Christmas. Mrs. SAMCRO is still disturbed by the pig scene first episode.

Finally, America gets to appreciate the brilliance of Roy Wood's "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday." It only took 44 years. That tune is legendary in most of the rest of the civilized world.

But I guess hearing it back to back for 1000 years might drive one insane...

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
My fiancé and I were in need of a new show a couple days ago and it came down to this or mindhunter and we went with mindhunter which is really really good.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Hated in the Nation was my favorite. The last 10-15 minutes, with the music, was some of my favorite TV this year.

Just watched that earlier. Insane. This Charlie Brooker guy has some crazy concepts of tech biting back.

Reaction Score
There’s been some absolutely amazing episodes, Hated in the Nation, White Christmas, Men against Fire. But some ehh ones like Nosedive and The Waldo Moment, I also didn’t like Be Right Back. But most of them are incredible and very well done.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Watched season 2 yesterday. White Christmas was great. Jon Hamm hit it out of the park. Waldo was amusing.

Reaction Score
Wow the Prime Minister banging a pig on national TV to start? Hope it gets better :eek:

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
We watched two season 4 episodes last night. The Star Trek brain prisoners and then the robot dog roaches. Really good, as usual.

Reaction Score
Really well done, have been binging episodes. Some episodes obviously better than others but each episode is a stand alone. Very much like a modern day twilight zone, and some very good story telling. Give it a episodes.

Completely agree, Ive just started watching the show and I'm through the first 2 1/2 seasons.

Reaction Score
I just watched San Junipero. Very interesting episode. Kinda a happier ending than were used too. Not a tech went horribly wrong episode. Solid

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom