Black Mirror

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Letsgohuskies11, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Letsgohuskies11

Letsgohuskies11

Really well done, have been binging episodes. Some episodes obviously better than others but each episode is a stand alone. Very much like a modern day twilight zone, and some very good story telling. Give it a episodes.

FluxTZ likes this.
  2. FluxTZ

FluxTZ

I just finished watching through season 2. White Bear and White Christmas were ruthless.

Really enjoyed Be Right Back and The Entire History of You as well. Crazy concepts.

3. SAMCRO

SAMCRO

We just started watching this last night. Saw the first 2 episodes ("The National Anthem" and "Fifteen Million Merits"). Both were good, and both were effed up in very different ways. My wife is still freaked out/disturbed/disgusted with the pig scene in the first episode. It really bothered her, even a day later.

4. SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Ho...leeeee sheeeeet. If you haven't yet, watch "The Entire History of You" and "White Christmas." We are through the first 2 seasons and those are by far the 2 best episodes IMO. John Hamm really good in White Christmas. Mrs. SAMCRO is still disturbed by the pig scene first episode.

For those who haven't watched yet, the nice thing is each episode is a completely different story/characters, so you can watch them in any order you want. All the episodes have been good, or at the very least.... interesting. Very big statements about how anonymous voyeurism via technology and in some episodes mob mentality are emerging and taking over society.

FluxTZ likes this.
  5. FluxTZ

FluxTZ

"Entire History of You" is a terrifying possibility. While it would be helpful with prosecuting criminals, it eliminates trust between people.

For me, "White Christmas" and "White Bear" are the most screwed up. Loved John Hamm's character in the former and the fact there was so much packed into the episode.

Of Season 3, "San Junipero" was probably my favorite overall. Just a really interesting story and concept.

6. Letsgohuskies11

Letsgohuskies11

Shut up and dance was one of my favorites as well

7. UConnTrumbull

UConnTrumbull Simba Walker on Twitter

Just finished all 3 seasons. One of my favorite shows out there. I'm usually not a big sci-fi fan but the storylines are so vivid and realistic that you forget that this is a futuristic, dystopian society. Really makes you come to terms with how technology has already been fundamentally integrated into our lives and what the future holds. None of the episodes seem unrealistic to me.

8. SAMCRO

SAMCRO

I'm waiting for the Amazon Echo episode to be made. Police in Arkansas are already hoping it can help them solve a homicide.

Some really good episodes.