Bird and Canada | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bird and Canada

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Thanks for the invite!
A few things. I haven't been going to those events (unfortunately) as my following girls HS basketball has been very limited since my daughter stopped playing organized ball years ago. Most of my information comes from the recruiting threads here. Between having my first grandchild two plus years ago, still working a bit, regularly involvement in charity work, and being and traveling with my wife, that hasn't been high on the list.
But I'd love to know more and see if I could work it out. Love to meet you, Milford or others here, if or when possible. I'm pretty new here, very tech challenged but surely interested.
Thanks again!
Bronx23
Then my friend you are most welcome to join us. Since I live so close to the venue I get the best seats available the day tickets go on sale. I will keep you informed.

As a little inside I too was highly tech challenged 15 years ago. Then I built my first computer which forced me to become better acquainted with this and related technologies. Since then it's been a blast, and retirement just meant further indulgence.

Reaction Score
Then my friend you are most welcome to join us. Since I live so close to the venue I get the best seats available the day tickets go on sale. I will keep you informed.

As a little inside I too was highly tech challenged 15 years ago. Then I built my first computer which forced me to become better acquainted with this and related technologies. Since then it's been a blast, and retirement just meant further indulgence.
Great!
Will it be at the Barclay Center this year and do you already know the dates? Yes, please keep me informed!
Thanks!
Bronx23

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Great!
Will it be at the Barclay Center this year and do you already know the dates? Yes, please keep me informed!
Thanks!
Bronx23
Unfortunately they don't announce the dates until about a month before game date. It's been at Barclay's for umpteen years now, and I don't expect a change. So, you've got until March of next year before I can tell you anything. But don't worry, I'll be on it.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Unfortunately they don't announce the dates until about a month before game date. It's been at Barclay's for umpteen years now, and I don't expect a change. So, you've got until March of next year before I can tell you anything. But don't worry, I'll be on it.
I think the games are usually in early to mid April.

Reaction Score
I will do all I can to make it and meet both you and Milford. And see great young women play. Can't get a lot better than that!
Bronx23

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom