Bill Murray | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bill Murray

Reaction Score
Stolen from John Winger:

We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Boneyarders, with a capital B. You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent message board in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're Huskies! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the husky.

Who remembers Jim Calhoun? Who cried when Jim Calhoun retired? Nobody cried when Jim Calhoun retired? I cried my eyes out. So we're all huskies, we're all very, very different, but there is one thing that we all have in common: we were all stupid enough to join the Boneyard.

We're mutants. There's something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us - we're huskies. But we're UConn Huskies! We've been kicking *** for 35 years! We're four and one! Now we don't have to worry about whether or not we practiced. We don't have to worry about whether Mark Emmert still wants to ban us. All we have to do is to be the great UConn Husky fighting Boneyarder that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud.
A beautiful steal!

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
What About Bob Time GIF

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
Now can Luke get him some UConn merch to wear at the games.
He prob thinks Luke will become a head coach somewhere so won’t wear UConn gear. In the future pics of him sporting UConn could get used by the other fan bases

VA Blue Dog

VA Blue Dog
Reaction Score
Stolen from John Winger:

We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Boneyarders, with a capital B. You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent message board in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're Huskies! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the husky.

Who remembers Jim Calhoun? Who cried when Jim Calhoun retired? Nobody cried when Jim Calhoun retired? I cried my eyes out. So we're all huskies, we're all very, very different, but there is one thing that we all have in common: we were all stupid enough to join the Boneyard.

We're mutants. There's something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us - we're huskies. But we're UConn Huskies! We've been kicking *** for 35 years! We're four and one! Now we don't have to worry about whether or not we practiced. We don't have to worry about whether Mark Emmert still wants to ban us. All we have to do is to be the great UConn Husky fighting Boneyarder that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud.
We are the "Fierce" Husky "Powerful, aggressive, determined"...Geno Auriemma.

Reaction Score
Much different guy that was at Battle for Atlantis. During tournament he seemed miserable with mask up the whole time. Don't think I saw him cheer once. Maybe someone else that was there has a different view, but I got impression he didn't want to be bothered by fans.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom