Bill Murray | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bill Murray

Reaction Score
He was over behind the SMC bench (where I thought our bench would be) rooting for them. Super gracious with all the people who came up to him for pictures and just to talk.

Reaction Score
ce1ac795c4c5654754acccb9bd1dceb2.jpg

Reaction Score
He was over behind the SMC bench (where I thought our bench would be) rooting for them. Super gracious with all the people who came up to him for pictures and just to talk.
The announcer said his brother went to St. Mary’s.

Reaction Score
Now can Luke get him some UConn merch to wear at the games.
I think he’s got on a Royal Portrush cap for St. Patrick’s day if I’m not mistaken (although that’s Northern Ireland)… nice touch but Jersey on Sunday

Reaction Score
Bill Murray team up with big red for UConn UConn UConn would be hilarious
He did sing Take Me Out to the Ballgame over the PA system at Wrigley Field for a game in the 7th inning stretch, so why not?

Reaction Score
The announcer said his brother went to St. Mary’s.
I read on the Iona page that his brother went to Iona?? They thought Bill Murray was there to cheer for Iona. I had to explain that his son is a UConn coach and he roots for UConn, not Iona.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Stolen from John Winger:

We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Boneyarders, with a capital B. You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent message board in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're Huskies! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the husky.

Who remembers Jim Calhoun? Who cried when Jim Calhoun retired? Nobody cried when Jim Calhoun retired? I cried my eyes out. So we're all huskies, we're all very, very different, but there is one thing that we all have in common: we were all stupid enough to join the Boneyard.

We're mutants. There's something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us - we're huskies. But we're UConn Huskies! We've been kicking *** for 35 years! We're four and one! Now we don't have to worry about whether or not we practiced. We don't have to worry about whether Mark Emmert still wants to ban us. All we have to do is to be the great UConn Huskie fighting Boneyarder that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom