Bilas Nat Champ pick

Reaction Score
who the cares, it’s out and danny better listen

1678669899860.jpeg

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
The world likes our team more so than the Hurley Haters that lurk among us

Maybe they're just bitter Cuse or PeeCee fans coming here because they know WE'RE GOOD.

That's already been proven

Enjoy the ride boys and girls, we're all going to the Sweet Sixteen (for starters)

Reaction Score
Lots of talking heads have us going to the final 4. We have the talent. Not sure we have the coaching and on floor leadership to sustain, but opportunity awaits for those who want to grab the golden ring.
Somebody will become a legend-who will it be?!?!

Reaction Score
Yup. Saw everything tonight. No one on cbs picked us and mostly everyone on ESPN picked us going deep

Reaction Score
Plenty of the BYs best & brightest ripped me for calling "one for the thumb" back in December.
Well, bad mojo or not I'm sticking to my guns. We have the talent. we have all the pieces. If we play up to our potential we'll win it all, and I believe we will.
One for the thumb. Let's do it!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Every single national reporter that works for the espn must not know Han Durrrley can’t coach. Someone must warn them before they look like fools!

Reaction Score
Wild, that Bama game was was scoreless until the 17:05 mark.
That win is by far the biggest reason there exists the optimism among pundits, amateurs, and Husky fans that we are elite and CAN BE elite. Looking at our resume without that win.. it’s good… it’s solid…
But nothing to hang our hats on.
Looking at that double digit romping over the #1 overall seed bleeds the confidence that this can and will defeat anyone.
Thank goodness for the PK tournement.

Reaction Score
What a bizarre world where ESPN is more realistic about this team than 90% of this board
I think most of us who are still skeptical about the team making a deep run are being realistic. Our biggest problems are Hurley's late game coaching in tight games and the fact that this team lacks an alpha killer that can consistently make plays in crunch time like our previous championship teams have had. I would argue those are the two most important attributes to a Final Four caliber team and we just don't have them. We very well might be the most talented and deep team in the country, but talent and depth will only get us so far. At some point in this tournament we'll have to be able to execute and win a nail biter against a top team, and I just don't know if Hurley and this group are capable of that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom