OT: - Big XII may have power to kick Baylor out of the conference | The Boneyard

OT: Big XII may have power to kick Baylor out of the conference

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'd be ecstatic if we got a B12 invite (we won't), but it would be just like us....in a few years we might have to do the realignment thing all over again.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Let's see. Baylor out. Houston, Cincinnati, and UConn in. 12 team league. Football doesn't really lose anything. (Even we best Baylor twice.). Basketball = UConn, Cincy, Houston, Kansas, Texas, Okie State, throw in OU and K-State. Pretty good league.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure that mass murder by the football team would get Baylor tossed from the NCAA or the B12. The strategy is to win and make money at all costs.

Reaction Score
Funny I just watched the documentary "Disgraced" last night for the first time. That's just 13-14 years ago and Baylor is up against it once again for criminal behavior. I mean I never really knew the whole story about the shooting and murder, probably still don't. But Bliss is an evil mother f'*r and is coaching again while all these kids are wondering what the hell happened to them. Still trying to keep Denny's name in the mud to this day with his lies, yet a Christian university hires him? Wow they're whacked down there that's all I have to say.

Throw them out and replace them with UConn immediately I say!

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Yeah this will happen exactly, never.

Reaction Score
Baylor should face some serious punishment, possibly banned from conference tournaments and NCAA play for 5-6 years. Turn over a percentage of their share of the league money for 5-6 years. Not get kicked out of their conference.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
The Texas schools will vote Baylor out right after never.

Yeah, I don't know what people are talking about here. There's so much trash in southern football anyway. This will probably invited sanctions, get cleaned up, and everyone will move on with business. Whether anyone agrees with that or not is besides the point.

The story will be told by the extent of the sanctions, from both the B12 and the NCAA. The B12 especially.

Last edited:

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Geez, Bliss just continued on being a scumbag, didn't he? How is that guy still employable?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Geez, Bliss just continued on being a scumbag, didn't he? How is that guy still employable?

College athletics baby. Pull back the cover and it's a sleazy business. Some times, tears appear in the fabric and you get a look inside. In Baylor's case, a hole section exploded.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom