Big Game Against Nova | The Boneyard

Big Game Against Nova

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
Gotta pull for conference teams in outta conference games. Only helps our interests. Save personal gripes for league play which is good because we see everyone twice, at least. I’m with Nova today. Should be a good one though.

Reaction Score
Let's go Baylor. Forget villanova
Sorry bud but have to root for in conference teams to beat topped ranked teams. If Nova beats Baylor and in conference play we beat Nova at least once, gives us a stronger rating going into the tournament. Yes! We are going to the dance.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Baylor is good. There are maybe 10-15 teams that can realistically beat them without needing a miracle. Villanova is one of those teams and Villanova looks helpless right now.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I hate when Vitale makes a good point, but there has been this weird development in the last 5-10 years across college and even high school basketball where bigs refuse to look the backboard in the post. Sanogo has this problem. It makes the shots significantly more difficult.

Reaction Score
Baylor is good. There are maybe 10-15 teams that can realistically beat them without needing a miracle. Villanova is one of those teams and Villanova looks helpless right now.
UConn when healthy, we should be one of those teams.

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
The key against Nova, hands up move your feet, and stay on the ground. I know it’s more to it. But staying disciplined on defense goes along way. Baylor is running a clinic early. Nova looks slow and over matched athletically. Still early though.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The key against Nova, hands up move your feet, and stay on the ground. I know it’s more to it. But staying disciplined on defense goes along way. Baylor is running a clinic early.

Baylor is amazing defensively. There is no weakness. They are good against the 3, good on the interior, good in transition, cause steals, get rebounds. These guys look like the 1991 UNLV Rebels defensively.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom