Big Game Against Nova | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Big Game Against Nova

Reaction Score
florida Maryland is very entertaining right about now

Reaction Score
Are you trying to make a point here? Big East is at worst the third best basketball conference. Nova has won 2 of the last 5 national championships.
???
The point is pretty simple John, when other conference teams lose, we win.

Reaction Score
How can anyone think that UConn wouldn’t have a chance against any team in the country. When healthy, they can play with anyone, it’s college basketball.

I’m sure everyone thought Purdump wouldn’t lose to Rutgers, or Dook to OSU. Baylor is very good, so is UConn, and so are plenty of other teams

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Nova is a good but they don’t look good as of late. They are probably top 15 top 10 team.

As @superjohn said their whole offense is based on getting a three point shot. They do have player cut along the baseline too but everything is focused on three point shooting. Gillespie backs his player down to draw the foul within the lane without getting called for the offensive foul.

Reaction Score
Not going to say much about Nova but if there was ever a time to end this 4-game losing streak vs Nova, this year is the year, so let's go!

Reaction Score
I root for Big East teams to win in the OOC because I learned the basics of math at UConn, and am not an idiot.
Amen, and also remember that J. Wright runs an admirable program at Villanova and deserves our respect always. Baylor athletic department is garbage. How can anyone root for them in anything?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom