Big East Transfer Portal Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Big East Transfer Portal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ya that one caught my eye, too. Remember Nova fans saying only reason we pulled Diggins out of Philly was because they cooled on him and wanted Brizzi...I guess everyone whiffed there
There was not much interest in him. We went th
Awesome get in Bamba. Important spring for them, if I'm remembering correctly they whiffed on the incoming class for the most part (at least to Villanova's lofty expectations).

What is their public message board nowadays??? I remember when I had less responsibilities def spending time on there being from Pa and rooting for the conference. They def hated us with a passion so I rarely ever posted.
ooh you are better off on the premium board. Trust me. Although, for an opposing fan who just pops over from time to time, I get going the free board route.

Reaction Score

Hunter was one of my favorite Big East glue guys.

Love Villanova's pickup of Bamba. There's still holes on that roster, but a Big Three of Dixon/Moore/Bamba is super talented and is a classic example of Villanova positionless basketball.

In other news, St. John's transfer O'Mar Stanley joined Boise State, one of my favorite mid-major programs with one of my favorite mid-major coaches, Leon Rice. Their fans pack that arena.

Seton Hall's Alexis Yetna just hit the portal. I guess he has another year of eligibility since he was injured last year. A rebounding BEAST.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hunter was one of my favorite Big East glue guys.

Love Villanova's pickup of Bamba. There's still holes on that roster, but a Big Three of Dixon/Moore/Bamba is super talented and is a classic example of Villanova positionless basketball.

In other news, St. John's transfer O'Mar Stanley joined Boise State, one of my favorite mid-major programs with one of my favorite mid-major coaches, Leon Rice. Their fans pack that arena.
Dixon still has eligibility?

Reaction Score

Some sites have him born in August of 1997 which would make him 1 year older than Timberlake and other sites have him born in October of 1998 which would make him a couple of months younger than Timberlake. Either way he's going to be quite old for college.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Some sites have him born in August of 1997 which would make him 1 year older than Timberlake and other sites have him born in October of 1998 which would make him a couple of months younger than Timberlake. Either way he's going to be quite old for college.
The saddest part in all of this is that all these old superseniors have made the once legendary Carl Krauser references obsolete.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
That's unfortunate. He killed us last year.
He did. He looks like BE POY when he sees a husky uniform opposite him. I watched a bunch of X games this year, he was decent otherwise but nowhere near the level he played against us. I hate players like that!

Reaction Score
He did. He looks like BE POY when he sees a husky uniform opposite him. I watched a bunch of X games this year, he was decent otherwise but nowhere near the level he played against us. I hate players like that!
For the most yes, Hunter was good in other non-UConn games, but against the Huskies he looked great in the 40 minute stats. The other game where he was great, however, was the 1st round game vs. Kennesaw State where he had 24 pts I believe. If he doesn't do that, Xavier goes down in the 3-14 upset.

Reaction Score
Oh my god Yenta is still around?!? Somewhere Zeffy Penn is trying to find another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom