Big East teams | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Big East teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Yep, absolutely. I hate the Yankees with every breath I take, but I admire Derek Jeter, Joe Torre and several other men that had the misfortune to wear the pinstripes. I wish all the best for a long, fruitful and happy life for Pat Summitt but hope Coach Summitt never wins another game. And so it goes in sports.
Sadly, my family is a broken home. My parents and I are avid Sox fans and somehow my brothers fell from grace and became Yankee fans.

Reaction Score

dairy and pinto
what I will say is I think you guys are right you should take it as personal as anything else in your life. I hope it has kept you from sleeping well for years and continues to do so for man to come.

As for the uconn program, the syracuse program and the rest of us fans who have perspective in life will continue to sleep normally at night.

I just hope you 4/5 people still taking that moment so hard someday will relax because its not something you should take personally(since in no way did anything happen towards you) or should you call someone a thug. that terms has a racial undertone to it and I am sure you don't openly want to go down that road so I'd stop.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I went to the Cuse game last year. Geno and Q met before the game as expected and looked genuinely friendly towards each other. I think they've long moved on from 2009, with no ill feelings.

Plus Q couldn't suppress laughing at the "fix your shorts" chant from the student section aimed at one of his girls. That was endearing.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
dairy and pinto
what I will say is I think you guys are right you should take it as personal as anything else in your life. I hope it has kept you from sleeping well for years and continues to do so for man to come.

As for the uconn program, the syracuse program and the rest of us fans who have perspective in life will continue to sleep normally at night.

I just hope you 4/5 people still taking that moment so hard someday will relax because its not something you should take personally(since in no way did anything happen towards you) or should you call someone a thug. that terms has a racial undertone to it and I am sure you don't openly want to go down that road so I'd stop.
I sleep just fine, thank you.
Thug is not a racial term to me: thugs can be male, female, black, white, young, old. Thug is an attitude, not a demographic. Look it up.

Reaction Score
I sleep just fine, thank you.
Thug is not a racial term to me: thugs can be male, female, black, white, young, old. Thug is an attitude, not a demographic. Look it up.

I wish I could agree with you but we both know what you mean when you say thug. Its one of those things your not the only person that uses the term when describing certain races. Its similar to when good ol rush opened his mouth about the rutgers players. We know what he was saying and playing ignorant about it just makes it worse. Racism is a real thing and ignoring it doesn't make it go away.

If 'thug' is just an attitude what is that 'attitude'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom