Big East OOC tracker | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Big East OOC tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
McDermott is a really good X's and O's coach. That team needs some work, but he had them ready to play today.

The 3-0 start in the Gavitt Tipoff has been fun, but Michigan is really good. This hill may be a little too high for Seton Hall to climb.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
McDermott is a really good X's and O's coach. That team needs some work, but he had them ready to play today.

The 3-0 start in the Gavitt Tipoff has been fun, but Michigan is really good. This hill may be a little too high for Seton Hall to climb.
not really. i would not be surprised if sh won.
sh gonna punch a lot of teams in the mouth. defensively stout. sustainable energy on offense.
highly underrated.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
While they are hitting a few of them, Seton Hall is taking a lot of tough shots early on. They are playing really good defense, but Michigan is going to pull away unless they take smarter shots.

Reaction Score
Obiagu totally shuts down everything at the rim, when he goes to the bench it opens up. Kadary Richmond looks sloooooow.

Reaction Score
No way is Michigan the 4th best team in the nation, if Seton Hall could get out of their own way and get a loose ball they would have a nice lead instead of being down 3 at half.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Hall had a chance to go into the half with the lead but made a couple dumb mistakes. Hanging in there LFGGGG

Reaction Score
Nova only beat Howard by 19. Beating CCSU and Coppin St the way we did is more impressive than we’re giving our guys credit for. Our Defense is going to translate.

Also I haven’t been impressed with Nova YET
Howard is projected to win that league and Coppin State to come in last. The projected difference is the same as Gonzaga against Mississippi State.

Nova played a team from the Final Four and was winning late. We have to wait until Auburn to even play a team ranked ahead of Howard.

Reaction Score
OT: North Carolina have their hands full @ Charleston.
We'd give UNC lots of problems.

Reaction Score
Great to see Nebraska’s arena with this energy. I like Hoiberg and will be rooting for them this year against most B10 teams.

Ryan Hawkins: what a D2 grad transfer find for Creighton. 10+ boards in each of his first three games @ Creighton.

When all is said and done, Nembhard will be an all-time Creighton great. So poised for any point guard, let alone a freshman in his first away game.
Booo!

Reaction Score
Howard is projected to win that league and Coppin State to come in last. The projected difference is the same as Gonzaga against Mississippi State.

Nova played a team from the Final Four and was winning late. We have to wait until Auburn to even play a team ranked ahead of Howard.
The only thing wrong with the analogy is I suspect the MEAC will be a significantly better balanced league .
When you number one team for a mid major conference is the consensus best team in the country that skews the results a tad.

Reaction Score
47-40 Michigan. Call me crazy but I feel Seton Hall has a shot here. If the hang around long enough I can see it happening.

Reaction Score
Wow Houston crushed Virginia!
Carlton looked liked he could take his man to the hoop at will
in the brief amount I watched . But it could have been their backup 5.
I see he was 7-5
with 3 steals ? And 0 blocks That sounds backwards.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Seton Hall is lucky that they are only down 8. They should be down 20. Michigan has completely shut down Hall's offense, but the Hall has made just enough tough shots to stay alive.

Reaction Score

What’s your point? Nova hasn’t looked impressive to me. And Howard being projected to win their league means very little to me. Power conference teams have been struggling with these mid majors all season. So winning by 40 both times isn’t something we should take for granted. You read way too much into my post lmaoo

Reaction Score
Seton Hall is lucky that they are only down 8. They should be down 20. Michigan has completely shut down Hall's offense, but the Hall has made just enough tough shots to stay alive.

You are sounding silly at this point. drop the narrative

Its a 3 pt game. and its been close all game.

Reaction Score
57-54 if Wolverines can’t open a lead soon they will begin to play tight. And then……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom