Big East OOC tracker | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Big East OOC tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kur Kuath is one of those most under-heralded transfer pickups in the Big East, but his athleticism, rim-protection and defensive intensity will make him a heck of a pest to play against for the Big East bigs.

By the end of the season, don't be surprised if Kuath battles Whaley as the conference's big defensive big.

Between Kuath, Prosper (who really impressed me with his fluidity) and Morsell (Big 10 DPOY), Marquette is going to be a real scrappy team to play against.

Also interesting how Smart went without a "true" PG: Tyler Kolek and Morsell shared the role of lead guard.
Kuath was blocking everything down the stretch. A great pick up for Marquette.

Reaction Score
Georgetown is hosting American tonight. American isn't as terrible as they have been in recent years, and if Georgetown doesn't win, I could see things getting ugly there pretty quickly.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Marquette was fortunate that Illinois has one of the two worst PGs Ive seen this year - the other belongs to PC
Wisconsin is usually a very hard team to beat on their home court but this Wiscy team is the worse I have seen in ages - it is so young and raw - PC lucked out on that draw

Reaction Score
Marquette was fortunate that Illinois has one of the two worst PGs Ive seen this year - the other belongs to PC
Wisconsin is usually a very hard team to beat on their home court but this Wiscy team is the worse I have seen in ages - it is so young and raw - PC lucked out on that draw
Yeah Curbello is a mess

Reaction Score
6 pt lead by Creighton. What appeared like a blowout has turned into a very exciting game

57-51

Reaction Score
Great to see Nebraska’s arena with this energy. I like Hoiberg and will be rooting for them this year against most B10 teams.

Ryan Hawkins: what a D2 grad transfer find for Creighton. 10+ boards in each of his first three games @ Creighton.

When all is said and done, Nembhard will be an all-time Creighton great. So poised for any point guard, let alone a freshman in his first away game.

Reaction Score
Great to see Nebraska’s arena with this energy. I like Hoiberg and will be rooting for them this year against most B10 teams.

Ryan Hawkins: what a D2 grad transfer find for Creighton. 10+ boards in each of his first three games @ Creighton.

When all is said and done, Nembhard will be an all-time Creighton great. So poised for any point guard, let alone a freshman in his first away game.
Hawkins is one of those unathletic shooters that is going to be a pain in our arse

Reaction Score
Creighton goes wire to wire for the win, Big East 3-0.

Ryan Nembhard was really impressive, Ryan Hawkins is a really nice player too.

Reaction Score
I always like this series. Been watching Creighton - Nebraska since 2013. Always good games.

Big East 3-0 now

Reaction Score
Lavin says Creighton will be top 5 in Big East and McDermott is in love with Ryan Hawkins and Ryan Nembhard.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Meanwhile. Those ACC scores looking very nice

UNC down 5 to Charleston
Virginia down 13 to Houston
Notre Dame down 1 to High Point
NC State down 1 to Central Connecticut

Lets hope a couple become upsets.
What we really need is a Big East-ACC Challenge.

Reaction Score
Nova only beat Howard by 19. Beating CCSU and Coppin St the way we did is more impressive than we’re giving our guys credit for. Our Defense is going to translate.

Also I haven’t been impressed with Nova YET

Reaction Score
I have a feeling SH VS MICH is about to be one of them ones

Reaction Score
Blue State.

We brought back the least mins played of any P6 program. Really young, don't know each other that well, but beating the corn is expected anymore.

Turnovers are a problem, our FT shooting stinks and I need to get used to different 3 point shooting than I am used to, but I like the squad. Ryan Nembhard is such an exciting PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom