Big East feel today | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big East feel today

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I live an hour and 15 from Philly. I have attended every UConn game in Philly. The place was rocking like it was a championship game. Packed house going crazy. It was a sight to see the buses from CT rolling in the parking lot. When we scored the place was insane. I was starting to wonder if I was in XL Center. I am going crazy about this move back. At first to get a single ticket go the game was attainable. However later on they figured out UConn was a huge draw in Philly. So they started to put Nova-Uconn game ticket with a 3 game page only. The other two game Nova faced was like Florida International School of Hairdressing and/or Alabama School for Game Wardens. Needless to say I bought one package, but then AAC moved in.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Re: the 6 OT game. I don't think I knew this statistic until now, but Onuaku hit 2 free throws late in regulation after being 1 for his previous 16 on free throws. Unbelievable that he hit both under pressure, otherwise we likely win in regulation.

Reaction Score

Corey Evans dishes his opinion on what type of year the huskies will have next season.

Reaction Score
I know it won’t happen but it’d be amazing if a ton of UConn fans showed up for this tournament just to show everyone what’s coming

Well... I'll be wearing the UConn gear for the BET Semis/Championship game. That's a start. We need 1000 more. lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom