Big East Fantasy League | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Big East Fantasy League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
In and sent via Paypal. It wouldn't let me send as a gift (I don't know if it's because my personal account was made a business account or yours is). I added a bit to cover the fee. Think I did the math right.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
In and sent via Paypal. It wouldn't let me send as a gift (I don't know if it's because my personal account was made a business account or yours is). I added a bit to cover the fee. Think I did the math right.
All good!

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
The slate of combatants is final!

@auror
@NotADime89
@navery12
@Hey Adrien!
@Hungryhusky99
@MyDorona

League is all set up. Follow the below link and log in to fantrax (or sign up for an account) to register your team:

As for draft dates/times, BE Conference schedule kicks off on 12/7 with DePaul @ SJU, so let's settle on a date before then. I think most would prefer to draft as close to opening game as possible, so I am proposing the following three dates. Please let me know if any of these dates are absolute no-go's for any of you:

Sun 11/27 @ 8 pm EDT

Sat 12/3 @ 8 pm

Sun 12/4 @ 8 pm

Reaction Score
The slate of combatants is final!

@auror
@NotADime89
@navery12
@Hey Adrien!
@Hungryhusky99
@MyDorona

League is all set up. Follow the below link and log in to fantrax (or sign up for an account) to register your team:

As for draft dates/times, BE Conference schedule kicks off on 12/7 with DePaul @ SJU, so let's settle on a date before then. I think most would prefer to draft as close to opening game as possible, so I am proposing the following three dates. Please let me know if any of these dates are absolute no-go's for any of you:

Sun 11/27 @ 8 pm EDT

Sat 12/3 @ 8 pm

Sun 12/4 @ 8 pm
I'm out of town the 3rd/4th. If fantrax has a mobile draft app, I could do that, but I'd rathe the 27th.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
If no one objects to a draft date/time of 12/1 at 8pm, I'll set it up and we can take any league discussion over to the fantrax message board. See you on the other side!

Reaction Score
If no one objects to a draft date/time of 12/1 at 8pm, I'll set it up and we can take any league discussion over to the fantrax message board. See you on the other side!
Didn't realize this was during our game on Thursday. Is there any way we can push the start back or switch it to Wednesday. Not going to be able to draft from Gampel.

Reaction Score
Didn't realize this was during our game on Thursday. Is there any way we can push the start back or switch it to Wednesday. Not going to be able to draft from Gampel.
Yup same here, I'm good with switching it to Wednesday

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
Absolutely! Wednesday at 8. I will change the Fantrax settings and post a message over there as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom