Big East Fantasy League | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big East Fantasy League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kinda dumb question, but is fg% and ft% rate an actual real rate for the team (total shots/total attempts) or an average of each player's rate.

My guess is the first option, but just wanted to double check.

Also, if possible, could we have the draft before the actual season starts? I realize we only keep stats for Big East games, but I think it's more fun to plan for the draft prior to the games actually happening.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kinda dumb question, but is fg% and ft% rate an actual real rate for the team (total shots/total attempts) or an average of each player's rate.

Also, if possible, could we have the draft before the actual season starts? I realize we only keep stats for Big East games, but I think it's more fun to plan for the draft prior to the games actually happening.
I think the first. Otherwise starting someone's backup center who makes 1/1 a game might be smart lol.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
Also in and paid. The available player pool seems like it still needs some work, which is a little alarming because all the team official rosters have been out for a week now...
They will roll the rosters over to 2021-22 before the NCAA season starts. Received payment, thanks

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score

The percentages are cumulative (total YTD FGM/FGA) rather than an average of the players.

Yes, I will be in touch with everyone shortly via the league's message board (not here) to reach a consensus on good draft date/time, as I would prefer to do it before season starts. We can still make adds and drops based on how our players are doing, before the conference schedule kicks off.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
Seven paid and seven registered. Thanks guys! I'll now take any league-related communications to the message board. See you on the other side

Reaction Score
0.0% chance I can do that draft time.

If I can't make the draft I'm not doing it.

I go to bed at like 7:30 every night, my wakeup is before 5am during the week.

If you can replace me that's fine, but no way i'm paying $50 for a draft I can't make.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
0.0% chance I can do that draft time.

If I can't make the draft I'm not doing it.

I go to bed at like 7:30 every night, my wakeup is before 5am during the week.

If you can replace me that's fine, but no way i'm paying $50 for a draft I can't make.
When's a good date/time for you? I posed to the league board and didn't get any response

Reaction Score
Anytime on the weekend in the evening, or first thing in the morning depending.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
Anytime on the weekend in the evening, or first thing in the morning depending.
Ok, I'll change it to an evening this weekend. Please use the league message board for future league-related communications. Thanks!

Reaction Score
Ok, I'll change it to an evening this weekend. Please use the league message board for future league-related communications. Thanks!

I really don't mind coming out of the league, I don't want to be a diva or inconvenience everyone.

Reaction Score
I just tried adjusting the ranking of my players and it looks like the league now an all-NCAA league. My rankings have been deleted too.

Reaction Score
I just tried adjusting the ranking of my players and it looks like the league now an all-NCAA league. My rankings have been deleted too.
Ugh same. Some random guys are still in the ranking, but the rest are in the queue. No I do not want to draft Jack Nunge 5th overall.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
just checked in on the draft room and the player pool is all Big East guys. Are you still having the issue? If so, we can address when everyone checks into the draft at 7:30

Reaction Score
just checked in on the draft room and the player pool is all Big East guys. Are you still having the issue? If so, we can address when everyone checks into the draft at 7:30
I only have Big East guys as well. I just lost my previous rankings, but I'm rebuilding now.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
I only have Big East guys as well. I just lost my previous rankings, but I'm rebuilding now.
i'm sorry to hear that. Not sure what happened, I haven't touched any commish settings except changing the draft time last week. I do, however, know that FanTrax was taking forever to roll over rosters for the new season. Perhaps that's what gummed everything up. See you in the draft room!

Reaction Score
@MyDorona, it fixed itself. I think it was just a weird temporary glitch. Anyways, thanks for organizing this!

It's only November, but I love my team: an all-around stud w/ Gillespie, two of the best frontcourt players w/ Whaley and Watson and two super promising sophomores: Richmond and Dante Harris.

On my bench, Donald Carey is my efficient glue guy while Ryan Mutombo is my "wait and see" who might not play at all this year or might be the starting center for Georgetown by Big East play.

Good luck y'all!

Reaction Score
I hate my team. In my small brain I thought that I could get Posh + Gillespie at 7 and 8... Boy was I wrong... Woof

Reaction Score
I think I did well rounds 4/5/6 with Yetna, Freeman-Liberty, and Horchler. I'm a little worried about Sanogo's minutes in a fantasy league and I should've taken Richmond over Durham, I think. I had him higher on my board and just got spooked. Hopefully Richmond shoots terribly.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
Hate my team. Suffice it to say, I'm open to trades!

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
Congrats to @navery12 for taking home the second annual Boneyard Big East Fantasy crown! His squad of Justin Lewis, Posh Alexander, RJ Cole, Justin Moore, et al. proved to be too much for the rest of the league.

Another competitive season in the books; looking forward to running it back next year.

Reaction Score
Congrats to @navery12 for taking home the second annual Boneyard Big East Fantasy crown! His squad of Justin Lewis, Posh Alexander, RJ Cole, Justin Moore, et al. proved to be too much for the rest of the league.

Another competitive season in the books; looking forward to running it back next year.
Thanks, was a fun season. Look forward to coming in 7th next year

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads