Big East Fantasy League | The Boneyard

Big East Fantasy League

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
Thinking of bringing this back for a second season. Anyone interested?

Details:

Live draft, date TBD

$50 entry

Hosted on Fantrax

Player pool is all players from BE teams

Only regular season conference games count (i.e., 20-game season)

Format is rotisserie

Small tweak this year: I'm making the rosters a little smaller and capping managers at 5 or 6 to promote active waiver wire

Reaction Score
Been a while since I played a rotisserie league, but I might be interested.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
Been a while since I played a rotisserie league, but I might be interested.
We'd love to have you! Roto or Points leagues are the only options IMO, since the short season doesn't lend itself well to weekly H2H. Any preference between Roto and Points?

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score

Details:

Live draft, date TBD

$50 entry

Hosted on Fantrax

Format is rotisserie

Small tweak this year: I'm making the rosters a little smaller and capping managers at 5 or 6 to promote active waiver wire
I should clarify: live ONLINE draft. Not live-live

Reaction Score

Details:

Live draft, date TBD

$50 entry

Hosted on Fantrax

Format is rotisserie

Interested……

Reaction Score
We'd love to have you! Roto or Points leagues are the only options IMO, since the short season doesn't lend itself well to weekly H2H. Any preference between Roto and Points?
Sure let's do it.

Reaction Score
I'm down if I'm not too late.

Anyone have any helpful links explaining the rules? I muddled through last season without really knowing what I was doing. In fact, I didn't even really understand results after the fact!

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
I'm down if I'm not too late.

Anyone have any helpful links explaining the rules? I muddled through last season without really knowing what I was doing. In fact, I didn't even really understand results after the fact!
I'll be setting up the league later today/ this weekend and issuing invites + payment instructions, via private message on this board, to all those who have expressed interest. First to pay/first served (6 max) except for those first few who I promised reservations.

Rotisserie or "roto" scoring is a category-based scoring system, assigning point values to your standing in each category. In a league of six teams, the teams are ranked 1 through 6 in each category (for example, Assists), and the team with the most total assists to that point in the season would be awarded 6 points, while the team with the second-most assists gets 5... all the way down to the last-place team in that category, which gets 1 point.

So, if I have a 5 in Assists, a 4 in Rebounds, and a 3 in Blocks, then my total score is 12. (That's just a quick illustration; in reality there will be about 8 categories or so).

As for navigating the FanTrax site, it is one of the more unfriendly fantasy sites out there, but we have to use it since it's the only major provider I'm aware of that allows you to create a Big East league. If/when you get into the league, I'd be happy to walk you through the site features.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
@navery12
@Hey Adrien!
@YearoftheHusky
@Hungryhusky99
@Kwfan111
@auror
@M.S.G.
@Get a Job

League's all set up and ready to join:

(You may need to register for a FanTrax account if you don't have one)

Online draft date and time TBD once every one is on board.

Send $50 to me via Venmo (@mmangini14) or PayPal (mangini.michael@gmail.com). I also accept Zelle, but you'll have to message me for details. Payouts will be $200 to first place and $100 to second.

First five to register a team and pay have their spot locked.

Reaction Score
Also in and paid. The available player pool seems like it still needs some work, which is a little alarming because all the team official rosters have been out for a week now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom