Big East championship week ….. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big East championship week …..

Reaction Score
Jealous of you guys going to the BET.. Another biz trip to Fla ..Returning on a flight Fri night during the time when UConn is playing Nova.. Hold down the fort .. Make us proud. Help the Dogs get to Saturday!!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Crinkle cut fry addition best Arby's move in a long time. Even if the potato cakes had to get bumped.
Given the reference to Garden Catering, I'm wondering if potato cakes were anything like cones. @August_West, I am genuinely curious now about Arby's nuggets. If they anything comparable to GC, my daughter will definitely want to know this.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Given the reference to Garden Catering, I'm wondering if potato cakes were anything like cones. @August_West, I am genuinely curious now about Arby's nuggets. If they anything comparable to GC, my daughter will definitely want to know this.
They really are. They are a little bigger than gc little round bombs , but they have a very similar external crunch factor and the chicken on bite actually looks real, not pressed like all the other fast food places.

Potato cakes were pretty similar to cones actually. I love cones especially on the hotsy

Reaction Score

1e9cebd8-08ec-6b89-8db8-9be374470482.jpg
7725c042-d8c3-ec6c-c7f9-ec20675bed3d.jpg

Big East Tournament Husky Hangout:
New York City

March 10-12, 2022
Legends
6 W 33rd St
New York, NY

UConn is returning to the Big East Tournament, and UConn Athletics has your Husky Headquarters prepped and ready to go. Join fellow members of UConn Nation at the NYC Alumni Network's home bar: Legends on W 33rd.

Come to the city's only Husky party two hours before every UConn session during the tournament.

See you in Manhattan!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
On our layover in Atlanta en route home from Battle4Atlantis we all went our separate ways food to bring back to the gate. I waited for all of them and went last, and I told them I was headed to Arby's and asked if they wanted anything. They all scoffed. I came back with nuggets and curly fries and they were all like "Whoa, what are those?!? They tried both and conceded that they all chose wrong.
This was a scrivener’s error: I had crinkle fries not curly fries.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So the Providence Puppies have arrived. I guess they turned their backs on their Franciscan heritage to embrace a mascot less frightening to small children.

Reaction Score
I just got home after coaching my last basketball game of the season. Picked up a new bottle of bourbon (Breckinridge Rum Cask aged) as a present to myself. Cooking dinner now, and have the game on TV… Man, looking forward to this tournament so much!

I’m rooting for Butler to win this game. I don’t think Xavier has done enough to deserve an at-large bid, and losing to Butler would put a nail in the coffin. I’m not a Steele fan either.

Reaction Score
I just got home after coaching my last basketball game of the season. Picked up a new bottle of bourbon (Breckinridge Rum Cask aged) as a present to myself. Cooking dinner now, and have the game on TV… Man, looking forward to this tournament so much!

I’m rooting for Butler to win this game. I don’t think Xavier has done enough to deserve an at-large bid, and losing to Butler would put a nail in the coffin. I’m not a Steele fan either.
At this point, if he loses, Travis Steele should probably just walk over to the AD and hand him his resignation letter without saying a word.

Reaction Score
At this point, if he loses, Travis Steele should probably just walk over to the AD and hand him his resignation letter without saying a word.
I think so. Xavier doesn’t have elite talent per se, but they have high quality talent. From top to bottom it’s better than Butler’s roster.

Xavier shouldn’t be on bubble, they should be comfortably in with their talent level

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
X fans must get so frustrated with Scruggs. He’ll make 2 or 3 plays a game that show first round level talent then he’ll spend the rest of the game either disappearing or making boneheaded plays… as a fifth year senior

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
x up 1 and they gave Butler a flagrant foul w 3:40 to go

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I’ve got DePaul +4.5 in next match. I think they can win this game.

Reaction Score
Couple huge calls went Xavier's way late in this game, but their dudes have stepped up down the stretch as well. Scruggs hit a sick clutch fadeaway a few minutes ago.

It's good for the league for Xavier to make the tournament, so I'm rooting for them. Let's go!!!

Reaction Score
Couple huge calls went Xavier's way late in this game, but their dudes have stepped up down the stretch as well. Scruggs hit a sick clutch fadeaway a few minutes ago.

It's good for the league for Xavier to make the tournament, so I'm rooting for them. Let's go!!!
I just think they have a better chance of beating PC

Reaction Score
I can’t put it in words, but I love watching Paul Scruggs. It’s been great seeing him these last few years and I’ll miss watching and rooting for him! He’s just a baller.

Reaction Score
I can’t put it in words, but I love watching Paul Scruggs. It’s been great seeing him these last few years and I’ll miss watching and rooting for him!
I just disagree. He’s an overrated player imo. He’s a huge part of Xaviers problem

Reaction Score
I’ve got DePaul +4.5 in next match. I think they can win this game.
That is a sound decisio. as far as an outright win. That game is a toss up so you might as well take DePaul plus 4.5

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom