Big East championship week ….. | The Boneyard

Big East championship week …..

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
……,Has officially started:

CEE4ADF3-CDCA-490C-9740-12849B97D8CD.jpeg

August_West

Reaction Score
I have never been to Arby's and have always wanted to try it. What meal do you recommend? Not gonna lie that looks pretty damn good.
The brisket sandwich is great. French dip real good. The nuggets are best in business ( better than garden catering) and always opt for the crinkle cut fries over the curly ones

Reaction Score
I’m at work in Michigan. Boarded a plane at Bradley at 510 am. No beer is by self preservation design.
Beer will come at 7 pm , sleep will come by 715 pm with probably a 1/3 of that beer still in my hand .

Good luck getting the 1/3 can of been to stay in your hand.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
The nuggets are best in business ( better than garden catering) and always opt for the crinkle cut fries over the curly ones

On our layover in Atlanta en route home from Battle4Atlantis we all went our separate ways food to bring back to the gate. I waited for all of them and went last, and I told them I was headed to Arby's and asked if they wanted anything. They all scoffed. I came back with nuggets and curly fries and they were all like "Whoa, what are those?!? They tried both and conceded that they all chose wrong.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I have never been to Arby's and have always wanted to try it. What meal do you recommend? Not gonna lie that looks pretty damn good.
Staying away. If you like machine gun turret diarrhea and the cramps so bad you think you’re a woman for five minutes, go for it.

Reaction Score
The brisket sandwich is great. French dip real good. The nuggets are best in business ( better than garden catering) and always opt for the crinkle cut fries over the curly ones
Crinkle cut fry addition best Arby's move in a long time. Even if the potato cakes had to get bumped.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
What historic UCONN first round game are we watching?

August_West

Reaction Score
Those crinkle fries look good. How do they compare? I've also never had Arby's chicken nuggets, they don't look great.

For 5 bucks you can can get some crinkles and 9 nuggets. Do it and get back. Don’t take my word for it.

@8893 already told you how the nuggets exceed any fast food expectation ever, and he’s a foodie. or you could ask nugget guru @notthestuff

Just typing this ( because I finally got out of work on my marathon day 20 minutes ago and just hit hotel) makes me want to go back to arbys for more nuggets.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
In four trips to Garden Catering, I got food poisoning twice. They are off my list and crinkle over curly or you're a communist.

August_West

Reaction Score
In four trips to Garden Catering, I got food poisoning twice. They are off my list and crinkle over curly or you're a communist.
I’m sorry to hear that . I have had multiple hotsy’s and come away ecstatic and strong :). Arbys nuggets are better than theirs though.

Reaction Score
On our layover in Atlanta en route home from Battle4Atlantis we all went our separate ways food to bring back to the gate. I waited for all of them and went last, and I told them I was headed to Arby's and asked if they wanted anything. They all scoffed. I came back with nuggets and curly fries and they were all like "Whoa, what are those?!? They tried both and conceded that they all chose wrong.
Always trust content from A-Dub

Reaction Score
"We have the meats" strangely reminds me of this commercial.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom