Big East championship week ….. | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Big East championship week …..

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Providence looks so mediocre. Can’t shoot, can’t defend. McDermott did an amazing job this year, and he’s taking the BE Coach of the year to the woodshed.

Up 23!!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
McDermott is a great coach, but Providence smoked Creighton by 21 just a couple weeks ago. Yes, first game Nembhard was out, but a 21 point loss was more than just missing Nembhard.

On a separate note, I can't recall this being asked although I imagine it was... given Arizona St beat Creighton on their home court, did Danny ever ask Bobby to consult on tactics/strategy?

Few coaches better than McDermott out there. Yeah, it's Jimmy's and Joe's but McDermott is really good with X's and O's.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Providence looks so mediocre. Can’t shoot, can’t defend. McDermott did an amazing job this year, and he’s taking the BE Coach of the year to the woodshed.

Up 23!!

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
McDermott lost all 5 starters from last years team…..what?

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I wonder if PC fans still thinking they were louder than UConn fans yesterday

Reaction Score
Goodness, Providence is getting run out of the building. 27 - 2 run????

Reaction Score
McDermott is a great coach, but Providence smoked Creighton by 21 just a couple weeks ago. Yes, first game Nembhard was out, but a 21 point loss was more than just missing Nembhard.

On a separate note, I can't recall this being asked although I imagine it was... given Arizona St beat Creighton on their home court, did Danny ever ask Bobby to consult on tactics/strategy?
Wasn’t referring to their head to head coaching. It was more to say that although Cooley won the two coach of the year awards, I think McDermott coached the hell out of this team especially with them bouncing back from losing their PG within like two games and now shortly after doubling up the BE #1 with mostly freshman and a couple transfers. Just really impressive. After loosing zagarowski and Mahoney and bishop transferring out.

Reaction Score
You have to admit finally beating Creighton for the tourney championship would be extra sweet. But I'll slow down. Need to get past Nova first.
Slow your roll bub (said in Droopy the dog’s voice). Just getting by Nova will be a monumental task

Reaction Score
Ed Cooley completely out of timeouts with 15 minutes to play. That’s some Georgetown type stuff right there.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
PC fans have been wondering when this version of the team would finally show up again. They got blasted at Marquette earlier I believe.

Reaction Score
If someone is really bored, they should find and collate all the horrible BY takes this season about Creighton being a mediocre/trash/horrible team. Would make for high comedy

Reaction Score
I may get flack or be “prisoner of the moment”but Nova and UConn are the best teams in the conference. The numbers aren’t lying

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom