Big Cliff dropping his Top 8 “soon” | The Boneyard

Big Cliff dropping his Top 8 “soon”

Reaction Score
We made the top 13 let’s see how we stand, basically our only prospect remaining so let’s see if we can close on him. Trending towards the wrong Hurley tho (Arizona St.)

Reaction Score
We would love to have Cliff, but there are others prospects in the sea too.

other prospects that are in highschool? or transfers/gradtransfers? care to share any names?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I would target a big guard/ forward that can shoot. A better version of Polley.... and if that fails, any type of talent regardless of position. We saw last night for the first time in a few years what talent is like. It's nice to see UConn with a couple high level players.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
NEXT

Done and done.

1574449332177.png

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Who else are we targeting for the last scholarship?

Open season. Gonna be a lot of grad and regular transfers on the market.

And we've got the luxury of sitting back and shooting our shot.

Reaction Score
Open season. Gonna be a lot of grad and regular transfers on the market.

And we've got the luxury of sitting back and shooting our shot.

There will be a lot of quality transfers looking to become a Husky next year if this year progresses the way I think it will...

Reaction Score
Zion Next’d. This is over

What's his historical accuracy? You tell me 80% plus I'll believe you...maybe Hurley can pull a Kofi on Kentucky without money! Wait....who am I kidding...

intlzncster

Reaction Score
What's his historical accuracy? You tell me 80% plus I'll believe you...maybe Hurley can pull a Kofi on Kentucky without money! Wait....who am I kidding...

With 'NEXT'? Easily.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Not really worried about this kid; can always use talent, but he seems to be treading water hoping the entire Kentucky roster declares in the spring.

I like where UConn is at right now - all of the sore spots have been addressed and Hurley can be flexible heading into the late signing period. Saw Springs on the bench the other night and forgot that we have an athletic big getting bigger and more athletic by the day - there’s just not a lot of “need” here.

I’m kinda done with graduate transfers as bandaid fixes and transfers generally don’t work out great for us. Better to just see who’s available in the spring after the silly season of coach firings begin.....our re-entering the Big East will be really real as this season comes to a close. We’re in a good spot.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I’m kinda done with graduate transfers as bandaid fixes and transfers
Agreed. Only get a grad if he can get you a ring. With a young talented team,, I'd rather give the minutes to develop from within. Let the kids play!

Reaction Score
I think we’ll make his top 8 heck maybe his top 4... if he’s a spring recruit not sure why we are throwing out a next unless it’s impossible. If we end up doing well wouldn’t we trend up in his recruitment or have the “insiders” spoken?

Reaction Score
You get Cliff (by some miracle) and Javonte Brown Ferguson asks for a release. Wait for some decommits in the spring. And if a great grad transer/regular transfer becomes a possibility, go for it. We have depth for next season, but adding immediate talent has to be the main focus now.

Reaction Score
Not really worried about this kid; can always use talent, but he seems to be treading water hoping the entire Kentucky roster declares in the spring.

I like where UConn is at right now - all of the sore spots have been addressed and Hurley can be flexible heading into the late signing period. Saw Springs on the bench the other night and forgot that we have an athletic big getting bigger and more athletic by the day - there’s just not a lot of “need” here.

I’m kinda done with graduate transfers as bandaid fixes and transfers generally don’t work out great for us. Better to just see who’s available in the spring after the silly season of coach firings begin.....our re-entering the Big East will be really real as this season comes to a close. We’re in a good spot.
Hurley's got that Jay Wright thing going with guys sitting out a year learning the ropes and getting better/stronger. Things are looking good.

Reaction Score
You get Cliff (by some miracle) and Javonte Brown Ferguson asks for a release. Wait for some decommits in the spring. And if a great grad transer/regular transfer becomes a possibility, go for it. We have depth for next season, but adding immediate talent has to be the main focus now.
I think Javonte will turn out the better player as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom