Big Blue Nation having a very normal Tuesday | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Big Blue Nation having a very normal Tuesday

Reaction Score
Kentucky is a has been. May the descent into madness and sorrow be everything you deserve
I agree that they are a blue blood, no longer ..... the vast majority of their NCAA tournament championships are before some of these players parents were born or new anything about basketball .... the fact that Connecticut worships our team and we've had the best run by any team in the last 25 years, BY FAR suggests that it would be ridiculous for Dan Hurley to even consider any offer from them ... UConn will surely up Dan's pay and that of his incredible staff and it's been said that our facilities are at least on the same level as theirs and our infrastructure is appreciably better ... DUH ... why would he or any top shelf coach want to go there and put up with their fan base?????

Reaction Score
I agree that they are a blue blood, no longer ..... the vast majority of their NCAA tournament championships are before some of these players parents were born or new anything about basketball .... the fact that Connecticut worships our team and we've had the best run by any team in the last 25 years, BY FAR suggests that it would be ridiculous for Dan Hurley to even consider any offer from them ... UConn will surely up Dan's pay and that of his incredible staff and it's been said that our facilities are at least on the same level as theirs and our infrastructure is appreciably better ... DUH ... why would he or any top shelf coach want to go there and put up with their fan base?????
The first four of their championships were WELL OVER 60 YEARS AGO .... 3 of their four most recent ones weren't RECENT, they were over a quarter of a century ago ... does anyone remember Oklahoma State's national championships (2) or San Francisco"s (2)??? They were in the same era as Kentucky's first 4 so why are they still considered a BLUE BLOOD????? One championship in the last 26 years????? Meanwhile, we have won 6 since then

Reaction Score
Rivals is a cesspool of stupidity.

These fans tell lies and the sad thing is I think a lot of them believe their lies.

They've convinced themselves that one picture is telling of the post Purdue celebration. The levels they sink to, to lie about UConn Fandom, claiming maybe 500 UConn fans showed up in 2014. Insane.

Reaction Score
No amount of money is worth putting up with those fans. Plus, Andrea and Dan are moving away from the northeast to Kentucky.
These are fans that harassed their own point guard, Smith, sent death threats to a ref, review bombed another refs business and Police had to be called to coach cals house to protect it after the Oakland loss. They are nuts. Hurley loves our passionate fan base but they are just insane.

caw

Reaction Score
They should offer him 1 billion dollars.
Dr Evil GIF by Product Hunt

Reaction Score
The way they keep getting stuck on “UConn can’t match that.” Obviously. But, it’s not an auction. You don’t get the coach by just offering the most money. UConn will make the numbers work the way they did last year with a respectable increase but more importantly- program support, staff salaries, etc. UConn fans should only consider the Kentucky talk as a humorous distraction.
This means a lot coming from you, sincerely

Reaction Score
To be fair, it was a mediocre turnout at Gampel for a repeat championship after being outnumbered at Phoenix.
Parade on Saturday and plenty of people outside celebrating. Plus it's one pic with no context in the first post - was that before the celebration? After?

Reaction Score
Rivals is a cesspool of stupidity.

These fans tell lies and the sad thing is I think a lot of them believe their lies.

They've convinced themselves that one picture is telling of the post Purdue celebration. The levels they sink to, to lie about UConn Fandom, claiming maybe 500 UConn fans showed up in 2014. Insane.

I was at the 2014 FF and we had tons of fans there. I was shocked at how many were there. Wisconsin had the most and I believe it was pretty evenly split between the rest of the teams.

Reaction Score
1. Reed is going to the nba
2. Dillingham is going to the nba
3. Karaban is a PF not SF
4. Thiero is a SF not PF
5. Clingan is going to the nba
6. It’s Jayden Quaintance not Quinatiance
7. Andre Johnson is a walk on player. He must mean Andre Jackson who is currently on the Bucks.

But other than that, imagine…
Here’s the trade. Andre Johnson for an Andrew Jackson.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The Kentucky board is an insane asylum. Good reminder of how frickin nuts people are
To be fair, more often than not the same can be said about this board.

Reaction Score
Parade on Saturday and plenty of people outside celebrating. Plus it's one pic with no context in the first post - was that before the celebration? After?
Newton was put on the Huskies of Honor and you can tell the crowd was relatively small. I don't think that means much, but I do think Kentucky's crowd would have been larger. But they are the biggest fanbase in the country and haven't won in over a decade.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Kentucky fans are the most delusional people on the planet. One championship in the last 25 years and they still think they are the best college team in America. They make me want to vomit.

earl dibbles jr redneck GIF by Granger Smith

Reaction Score
Those abject Imbeciles really believe their “insiders” are negating through social media for their next coach….

Hell, if I’m Drew I don’t even TALK to them unless they start out at the 15 million per year number they are tossing around.

And Hurley…..ask for 25 million a year, for 10 years, guaranteed. You will more than be able to pay for the 24 hour armed guards you will need when you don’t win In year one for those lunatics.

I would never begrudge him that kind of generational wealth, but damn…..it will come at a cost.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Those abject Imbeciles really believe their “insiders” are negating through social media for their next coach….

Hell, if I’m Drew I don’t even TALK to them unless they start out at the 15 million per year number they are tossing around.

And Hurley…..ask for 25 million a year, for 10 years, guaranteed. You will more than be able to pay for the 24 hour armed guards you will need when you don’t win In year one for those lunatics.

I would never begrudge him that kind of generational wealth, but damn…..it will come at a cost.
all money ain't good money

Reaction Score
I’m seeing some unhinged commentary on twitter with UK fans, they’re so delusional.
They are batshit crazy

It’s easy to see when Cal needed armed protection at his house after the Oakland loss.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom