Big 12 expansion candidates down to at least 12 schools, sources say | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Big 12 expansion candidates down to at least 12 schools, sources say

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
The intensity has turned up visibly. Summers may be our next potential first rounder.

Reaction Score
Jamar Summers knows what it means to play in P5. Let's go huskies! 21-21 3 left in the 3rd

Reaction Score
I think it's really hard for UConn to win with the QBs they've been trotting out. When was the last legitimate D1 QB they had? Orlovsky? Don't say Frazer. I thought he was a marginal D1 QB.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
I think it's really hard for UConn to win with the QBs they've been trotting out. When was the last legitimate D1 QB they had? Orlovsky? Don't say Frazer. I thought he was a marginal D1 QB.
That and/or a real offensive coordinator. In my opinion defense wins in the NFL due to the talent level, but offense wins in college. Alabama may be the only exception to this rule, but they have had grown, NFL ready men running the ball for them the last 5 years so who knows.

Reaction Score
23/26 for our QB today. 17 seconds left no TO, 1 play. Sounds like a coaching issue.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Great game! We will get them next time!

Reaction Score
Coaches were dreadful. I mean no balls whatsoever when they had the lead on their own 10 with the ball and you run-run-run? That's just asking to losing then all the time wasted getting plays in and because of that using the TO which would have allowed 3 plays? Then you top it off with a run up the gut? seriously awful coaching. trying to root for the guy but questions continue to arise when it comes to in game decisions.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Coaches were dreadful. I mean no balls whatsoever when they had the lead on their own 10 with the ball and you run-run-run? That's just asking to losing then all the time wasted getting plays in and because of that using the TO which would have allowed 3 plays? Then you top it off with a run up the gut? seriously awful coaching. trying to root for the guy but questions continue to arise when it comes to in game decisions.

You don't have to try anymore. I was one of his biggest cheerleaders but I'm done with him now and I don't blame anyone else who is.

Reaction Score
You don't have to try anymore. I was one of his biggest cheerleaders but I'm done with him now and I don't blame anyone else who is.

There's so much to like about him though, the man and his driven focus it's hard to give up on him. But these losses can't happen.

Reaction Score
It was a bad loss, yeah. Diaco fudged up, yeah. It stings because our potential is high, yeah.

But...

A: at least we're not Ok St.
B: we came back from 21 down and completely dominated the game for a whole half.
C: we are a team that's gonna be a tough out for anyone .
D: Our coach is no longer Pauly P

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Woah woah woah, do you even like UConn? I can't believe you waited until we lost to make this snarky comment.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
There's so much to like about him though, the man and his driven focus it's hard to give up on him. But these losses can't happen.
I agree with your description of the man but I do question if he has D1 head coaching ability/aptitude
I know he has the desire and the passion but that is only a part of the package
First, while he (QB) played well today, this team needs a 6'4" plus QB who can throw the ball while having vision above the line of scrimmage
A break away RB is another need
All the successful UConn teams in the past 10 years had that RB
I want this program to do so well and recover from those Coach P/Hathaway years - those set the program back
I don't care if it's the B12, B10, ACC or PAC10 - to get in you need a sustaining football program - sucks but it's the way of the world

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Woah woah woah, do you even like UConn? I can't believe you waited until we lost to make this snarky comment.
:DLmao

Reaction Score
This is becoming a real soap opera. Up,down,left, right who knows. I'm starting to lose hope , but no expansion is probably better than them taking Houston and who ever else they would take over us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom