#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
If UConn and Creighton win
4-5 vs Marquette
If UConn, Seton Hall and Marquette win
3-6 vs Seton Hall
If UConn, Seton Hall and St. John's win
3-6 vs Marquette

If UConn loses, 4-5 vs Marquette, unless Seton Hall and St.Johns win in which case it's 4-5 vs Seton Hall.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I hope for Scenario 1. That way we get to play Providence in the semifinal.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
We might not beat Marquette or Hall
The only teams I don't want to see are Creighton and Nova. We are a bad matchup for Marquette. I would love that matchup. I don't think Seton Hall matches up that well with us either.

Reaction Score
I'd rather have Marquette then Providence vs. Seton Hall then Villanova. Give me the 4 seed all day.

Marquette is 3-8 down the stretch and we've swept them. Seton Hall has won 7 of 9 and we split. Nova clearly better than Providence.

Reaction Score
who cares, we’re home and have the fans
1646286475030.jpeg

Reaction Score
This is fantastic news. I could have sworn there was a way that Creighton could have gotten the 6-seed to our 3-seed after last night's game, but, happily, it appears I was wrong. We can take care of business against Marquette or SHU.

Reaction Score
I'd love to not play at 2:30 in the afternoon on Thursday, but going through Seton Hall, then Villanova is not appealing to me. Marquette, then Providence is certainly the easier path.

Reaction Score
Well, we beat Nova, the outside shot for Providence seems to be falling for them and they have the inside beef and bodies to man up on Sanogo. Also Hurley is 2 and 7 against Cooley, so put me down for a firm maybe.

Reaction Score
Well, we beat Nova, the outside shot for Providence seems to be falling for them and they have the inside beef and bodies to man up on Sanogo. Also Hurley is 2 and 7 against Cooley, so put me down for a firm maybe.
He's 1-2 against Cooley at UConn....who cares what his record was when DH was at URI, an A10 team playing against big east team. Feed me Providence

Reaction Score
Honestly, the BET bracket doesn't really interest me.

Winning the BET is nice, but what's more important is resume-building wins to give us a chance to get back to the #4 line. We're probably going to have to go through Marquette/SH, Nova/PC in some order.

Reaction Score
Honestly, the BET bracket doesn't really interest me.

Winning the BET is nice, but what's more important is resume-building wins to give us a chance to get back to the #4 line. We're probably going to have to go through Marquette/SH, Nova/PC in some order.
You're joking right? One of the most anticipated BET's in years and it doesn't interest you? You do know that winning the BET would help our resume incredibly right?

Reaction Score
We're pretty much 40/60 to get the 3/4 seeds based on KenPom. Still could go either way, but we're not favored.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I feel like it's never good to "wish" for certain opponents, but path to the championship going through Marquette + PC would look like an easier road than Hall + Nova.

Either way, it's now March and we just need to focus on winning one game at a time. Let the chips fall where they may.

This should be a fantastic BET!

Reaction Score
Re:BET.. Looks like we're rooting for SHU to win on Sat vs CU so that we can slip into 3rd seed position in BET.. CU to 4th seed position with a loss.. Path to semis would appear to be easier with that scenario but fully expect to advance in BET quarter final game.. Would likely play #1 seed in semis Thurs night after winning the #4 seed vs #5 seed game on Wed. (if CU wins Sat game-we are #4 seed))

Starting to look like we might get our shot at PC on Thurs . Take care of biz on Wed first

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Re:BET.. Looks like we're rooting for SHU to win on Sat vs CU so that we can slip into 3rd seed position in BET.. CU to 4th seed position with a loss.. Path to semis would appear to be easier with that scenario but fully expect to advance in BET quarter final game.. Would likely play #1 seed in semis Thurs night after winning the #4 seed vs #5 seed game on Wed. (if CU wins Sat game-we are #4 seed))

Starting to look like we might get our shot at PC on Thurs . Take care of biz on Wed first
I am rooting for Creighton on Saturday. I would rather play someone -> PC -> Villanova than someone -> Villanova -> Maybe PC. But this is all for selfish entertainment. I think that, regardless of who the opponents end up being, 1 win is good, 2 wins is great, and 3 wins is spectacular.

Reaction Score
Don't care who we play, give me the 3 seed
why do you want 3 if you dont care who we play? the only thing that guarantees is Nova on our side of the bracket.

i also want scenario 1: we beat depaul and play marquette in the 4/5, who we've swept, and then we get our rematch against PC in the semis. hopefully nova gets upset on their side of the bracket.

Reaction Score
why do you want 3 if you dont care who we play? the only thing that guarantees is Nova on our side of the bracket.

i also want scenario 1: we beat depaul and play marquette in the 4/5, who we've swept, and then we get our rematch against PC in the semis. hopefully nova gets upset on their side of the bracket.
I'd almost rather play Nova in the championship and lose than beat Seton Hall in the championship. Almost.

On the other hand, I'd much rather play and beat Creighton in the final than lose to Nova.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom